Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GarrusBrutus

Clash at the carnaval

23 comments in this topic

Players
1,611 posts
18,129 battles

Would be a lot of fun to have on EU and I'm sure more than a few of us or CCs would volunteer to take part just for the fun of taking part.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,792 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, GarrusBrutus sagte:

Why can't we have this on EU as well?

oh god please NO! Such events will only lead to even more dumb playing...as soon as such an "event player" is in the opponent team, the majority of players won't care about to the win the game but only try to hunt down this event player...

Players
3,999 posts

Carneval is still celebrated in Some parts of Europe. Im suprised to see NA having this event... didn't know they had anything similar outside Halloween.

I understand that NA CC department came up with this, but seeing its region locked again, I wonder if WG coordinators even talk to each other...

[NWP]
Players
1,331 posts
9,818 battles
25 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Carnival is still celebrated in Some parts of Europe

Santa-Cruz-de-Tenerife.jpg.41929439d4a0da616fccd891b81026f1.jpg

Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Venice-Carnival.jpg.4ff56615135b85a980a4e90014aaf793.jpg

Venice

1687913714_Cdiz-Carnaval.jpg.0e71a8c894871f218bdff83c6e2cb2ae.jpg

Cadiz

• Cool 5

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,464 posts
19,587 battles

NA events like this one, or the Corgi Fleet, prove that the "equality" of servers is a joke and that people responsible for EU events are too lazy and comfortable to care for WoWS players.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,144 posts
3,056 battles
24 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

NA events like this one, or the Corgi Fleet, prove that the "equality" of servers is a joke and that people responsible for EU events are too lazy and comfortable to care for WoWS players.

To be fair EU is ~4 times bigger than NA, so WG would have to recruit 4* as many people which would take far longer

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

Both - NA and RU - get their own events that aren't shared with others every now and then. Especially Russia, it's quite common for them.

That has always been the case "equality" is only for the big events that everyone will get anyway

[BLITZ]
Players
2,818 posts
10,909 battles
12 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Why can't we have this on EU as well?

Because some servers are more equal than others.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[KOKOS]
Players
253 posts
5,148 battles
7 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Don't you know? No one in europe celebrates carnival.

hi. might i direct you to google "notting hill carnival"

you're welcome :Smile_Default:

Players
3,338 posts
16,037 battles
9 minutes ago, B0Tato said:

@EmilyKing

[ Sarcasm ]

| |

| |

You're welcome.

No need to jump down the posters throat.

That was not immediately obvious from the post. It would be better if people could use the common convention of tagging sarcastic posts. (e.g. [/sarcasm]

The poster may be from some part of Europe which has no tradition of the Carnival that has its originis in a religious observance - and therefore would find the post believable.

#chilloutmate

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Naw people, I'm crazy seriousface, there is no carnival in Europe. It's #FakeNews!

• Boring 1

[T_D_G]
Players
389 posts
9,345 battles
9 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Don't you know? No one in europe celebrates carnival.

You're wrong, its celebrated in Canary Islands (Spain) and Spain itself. 

Also Cadiz in Andalucia has its own Carnivals.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,230 posts
9,995 battles

Guys, it is no so much about the carnivals (give it another name or theme for all I care) but it just seemed fun to me that killing certain opponents gives you some extra goodies. 

Sure, if you ignore the other enemies and go out of your way just to kill that one person than it doesnt work the way that it is intended. 

[BLITZ]
Players
2,818 posts
10,909 battles
5 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

That was not immediately obvious from the post. It would be better if people could use the common convention of tagging sarcastic posts. (e.g. [/sarcasm]

Or by I sign. Like I did.

5 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

#chilloutmate

You tell me by showing a sarcasm sign to someone in a figurative sense I'm jumping down his throat, but I'm the one to chill out? ;)

Players
3,338 posts
16,037 battles
28 minutes ago, B0Tato said:

Or by I sign. Like I did.

You tell me by showing a sarcasm sign to someone in a figurative sense I'm jumping down his throat, but I'm the one to chill out?

YOU did ...but the original poster did not. Which is the point that I was making.

And I am not having a go at @Aotearas. I don't know how many "likes" i've given to his posts over the years, but I do know how many "dislikes"....a big fat zero.

Again mate, chill out about this. I'm not having a go at you. It's just a forum misunderstanding and I'm pointing it out.:Smile_smile:

Right....now off to smash some bots in my beloved Tirpitz! :Smile_izmena:

[BLITZ]
Players
2,818 posts
10,909 battles
18 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

YOU did ...but the original poster did not. Which is the point that I was making.

And I am not having a go at @Aotearas. I don't know how many "likes" i've given to his posts over the years, but I do know how many "dislikes"....a big fat zero.

Again mate, chill out about this. I'm not having a go at you. It's just a forum misunderstanding and I'm pointing it out.:Smile_smile:

Right....now off to smash some bots in my beloved Tirpitz! :Smile_izmena:

Okay, i'll try to chill out know, my heart rate was almost at 60. :fish_nerv:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this