Sign in to follow this  
RedAnark

Bye, Bye, Shokaku!

4 comments in this topic

[Z3NIT]
Players
696 posts

IT's kind of ridiculous, I just played against a Midway and an Implacable a 98% T10 battle... no chance, at all!

Shokaku torp planes as soon as you move your mouse of a 0.001 mm they spread 30/40%... Rockets are ridiculous compared to the US/UK ones, Dive bombers? Yeah, when you lucky to find a player that do not maneuver too much on a low AA ship...

In other words, Shokaku is useless, waste of credits every battle, not fun at all... as exactly was a year, 6 month ago before the rework.

No problems, I've got still 19 days to buy Implacable and drop the ridiculous jap ones, and get all the money and XP to buy Invincible...! Ah, ah, ah...

• Boring 1

Players
439 posts
5,436 battles

Its no better with Lexi. If I get up-tiered I just use planes as spotters and don't bother trying to attack unless there is a T8 destroyer out on his own.

Matchmaking is killing it.

I did actually get a game where I was top tier on Tuesday and I can almost see the point of the new CV setup. Almost 

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
229 posts
9,277 battles

my tier8s shine late game damagewise, earlygame its mostly spotting and the occasional drop on overextended boats

Sign in to follow this