Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Wiki Radar Ships Missing???

7 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
1,131 posts
19,818 battles

Both the Stalingrad and Kronshdat  are not showing in the Radar Consumable section on Wiki??, I know Krons radar range and time but not the Stalingrad's, can anyone enlighten me please.

Beta Tester
1,971 posts
12,852 battles
11 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Both the Stalingrad and Kronshdat  are not showing in the Radar Consumable section on Wiki??, I know Krons radar range and time but not the Stalingrad's, can anyone enlighten me please.

Well if you believe the hype the range is approximately 12 AU and the duration about 13.5bn years.

• Funny 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
6 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

Ahh, Wikis new failure - it's "up to date", but by changing from "ASDF Cruiser tier Z" to "ShipsName tier Z" they have missed a few...

Basically, unless listed otherwise, assume the radar to be the same as other cruisers of the tier + nation.

[OGHF]
Players
1,131 posts
19,818 battles

Thanks guys, my radar ships check list I have pinned up is now up to date :cat_cool:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
15 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Thanks guys, my radar ships check list I have pinned up is now up to date :cat_cool:

Just don't forget the radar mod on some of them :Smile_trollface:

Players
4,445 posts
7,604 battles
8 hours ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Well if you believe the hype the range is approximately 12 AU and the duration about 13.5bn years.

Please don't give them ideas.

Sign in to follow this