Inappropriate_noob

Wichita, how do I get the best out of this?

8 comments in this topic

Players
3,213 posts

I admit I should never have bought this, and is one of a couple of ships I do regret buying, for love not nor money I cannot get it to work, just what are you supposed to do with it (apart from sell it) This thing really needs a heal slot.

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,229 posts
6,324 battles

Try to complete a line by playing silver ships without using free exp in Random battle mode. That way you gain some game knowledge.
According your statistics you don't have any game knowledge...

Players
3,213 posts
2 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Try to complete a line by playing silver ships without using free exp in Random battle mode. That way you gain some game knowledge.
According your statistics you don't have any game knowledge...

Fair point, and yes you are right, but the question was as I have her now, how do I get the best our of her?

Players
984 posts
20,330 battles
31 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Fair point, and yes you are right, but the question was as I have her now, how do I get the best our of her?

Park it. Go back to T4 and train with   Phönix etc. You have protected MM there. Learn the basics. I played lots of matches in lower tiers as a new player.  You can not learn the Game in mid or high tier if you dont know how to Position and to shoot. 

• Cool 2

[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,645 battles

The best thing you could do is go back to the Omaha and start going up the USN heavy cruiser line.

Heavy cruisers are some of the more demanding ships to play well in this game, so the best course would be to  train the playstyle from the bottom up.

• Cool 1

[NABB]
[NABB]
Players
57 posts
53 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

So it's a bad ship?

Nope it's one of my fun ships,ap and he shells are great,she is nimble in turning,you just don't push in the beginning of the game and stay a bit of range.And i like it even in tier10(where you mostly end up anyway).Downside is the main gun shooting range is meh and she is squishy.Later in battle you help hunting the enemy dd's because you have radar(9 km. range).And  she is not that easy to hit when you keep some distance between you and the enemy because she turns fast(with double rudder) and keep up here speed.And you can shoot over many islands in here to.It's like a Baltimore bud i find the wichita more fun.   

• Cool 1

[BANCV]
Players, Clan Test Coordinator
30 posts
17,858 battles

It a quite good ship but only good if you have a lot of experience with USN cruisers (esp. DM)

• Cool 1