Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

PSA: Public Test 0.8.2 & Space battles

7 comments in this topic

WG Staff
3,346 posts
14,075 battles

Hello dear forumites,

We saw some confusion around the current PT session, so here some info for clarification:

1. You'll start with the second account level, which means that most of the features will not be available (signals, camos, etc)! We need to test the change to this system and thus want you to play a few regular battles to progress.

2. The amount of battles displayed for the progression to the next level isn't correct - the actual amount of battles is much lower, so you'll only need a handful of battles to progress.

3. In order to unlock space battles as game mode, you need to play 4 battles in total.

4. The different space battle modes are available on different dates, please make sure to check when certain modes are live :)

PTS Info: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-082/

Dev Diaries: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/bulletin-082/

We'd love to see your feedback on these new modes and features - please provide it in our Public Test feedback section!

Your World of Warships Team

[B_O_S]
[B_O_S]
Players
21 posts
8,332 battles

its crap as it was before poor design of ships and boring gamplay so i am not interested same i haven't bofore

• Bad 1

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
17,826 battles
9 hours ago, OddityNZ said:

Anyone remember how much the space camos cost to buy ?

On the PTS the individual space camos were available for 8 000 doubloons, compared with the 5 000 doubloons for normal Tier X camos. This matches my vague memory of when they were last on sale.

There was also a bundle of all the space camos, but how much that would cost on live I don't know as the price of 5 000 doubloons on the PTS could likely have an extra 0 put on the end.

And with the temporary currency, earned from Space Battles, there were "Bionic" camos available to purchase for different ships and being awarded for directives and missions. These are fairly plain white with glowy bits, Baltimore looks like this.

shot-19_03.21_17_12.42-0782.thumb.jpg.3f6285a76917c0f5d2750b3460f4a78b.jpg

Beta Tester
110 posts
6,246 battles

ah yup, Sounds about right....8k damn.....That's like 2-3 Premium ships right there.... Here I was thinking my 6k was enough for one ;)

[SINC]
Players
1 post
12,961 battles
On 3/12/2019 at 8:34 PM, Dybcor said:

its crap as it was before poor design of ships and boring gamplay so i am not interested same i haven't bofore

But you can play it with 19 point captains and earn free captain xp. (sorry forget the ingame name for it) besides that, well it does not attract me too....

Sign in to follow this