You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

[UPD 22/3] Cross-Server Clan Battles: Second Test Round

40 comments in this topic

[-GBF-]
[-GBF-]
Players
6 posts
1,299 battles

"Maximum of one aircraft carrier"

Sorry but why if you havent finished balancing CVs yet, would you include them....?

I get that is a test season, and that last time there were some connection problems,

but why add a broken class to the list of possable headaches ???

Edit:

If my team doesn't field a CV will the MM Mirror that ??

or is there a chance we will face a team with a CV ??

• Cool 1

Players
31 posts
10,303 battles

Isnt it enough to first watch KOTS with this CV Rework and see how bad it goes and then decide to push or hopefully not push it to CW.

WOWS clanbattle was fun because not everything was permaspottet and you could do nice suprise tactics ... now will be smokemeta or slugfest ...  so sad i liked the game alot .... before 0.8.0

• Cool 2

[OGBA]
Players
8 posts
10,393 battles

Why on earth add a broken class to clan battles. Destroyers are for recon in clan wars, by doing this you are basically going back to DDs being of no use except as torpedo boats.  All that will happen now is you will end up with clans swopping out DDs for Minos. Almost as fast has ridiculous smoke with the legendary not to mention turns your carriers planes into sushi.

[TALOS]
Players
10 posts
12,763 battles

Splendid news for WoW LEGENDS as it gets a new beta testing.

Please keep your cv crap for that version and don't allow the participation of a BROKEN class in clan battle

[OLEUM]
Players
195 posts
18,693 battles
34 minutes ago, tilbury_99 said:

"Maximum of one aircraft carrier"

Sorry but why if you havent finished balancing CVs yet, would you include them....?

I get that is a test season, and that last time there were some connection problems,

but why add a broken class to the list of possable headaches ???

I think it would be good to test this too.

better to test  such  things in a small season of a week.than  untested in a full season.

yet do I see a big problem.

and that is  how many players there are with a t10 carrier

we have 25 players but there are only four players with a t10 carrier

I think we have just enough players, to make it possible to play every night

but I think there are a lot of clans who do not have enough  carrier players to play every night

• Cool 1

[-GBF-]
[-GBF-]
Players
6 posts
1,299 battles
1 hour ago, janneman77 said:

I think it would be good to test this too.

better to test in such  things in a small season of a week. untested in a full season.

yet do I see a bib problem.

and that is  how many players there are with a t10 carrier

we have 25 players but there are only four players with a t10 carrier

I think we have just enough players, to make it possible to play every night

but I think there are a lot of clans who do not have enough  carrier players to play every night

Yes they should run a test season before they decide if CVs make or break clan battles.

Why do it now ??

WG are still actively patching the CV rework any data they collect about CVs in clan battles will have no value a week after the test.

(AA,Fighters,Steering,UI, spotting and other possable changes to CVs and other lines)

Not to mention if there are still issues with x-server connections, it muddies the data even more.

I can't see the logic of testing a class that you admit isn't finished on a system you may or may not have fixed to collect data that is incomplete or of little value.

If you finish the rework first then test the player base gets more time to grind the lines.

and the data you collect is valid.

• Cool 1

[_CSR_]
Players
54 posts
6,850 battles

Will there be TX rentals for this or not ? Because this probably should be partially a load test and without rentals that might be kinda light

Players
450 posts
15,827 battles

Yes, I really hope there will be rentals. This is the perfect opportunity to introduce new players to the Clan Battles format and some of those new players naturally need rentals.

Players
2,040 posts
13,135 battles

CVs? Work in progress? :cap_cool:No, thank you. :Smile_facepalm: You could give some ships unlimited range and duration radar as well it would make probably CB games as exciting and full of surprising tactics as with CVs spoiling every unconventional play. But yeah, all we need is more intelligence data so we can end with an arcade HE shooter between two bows on blobs hidden behind islands.

[DSNF]
Players
27 posts
14,022 battles

The only good thing about this is that i can rape Stalingrad in my CV and carry the match by myself xD

Players
5,976 posts
11,377 battles

• Maximum of one battleship

Except when a clan has members bringing Stalingrads :Smile_facepalm:

Looks like I'll be sitting this one out this time, I can't be arsed to go against these OP brokenboats again, it's a waste of my time (and my mood).

I'm sorry that I kinda feel like abandoning my clan this way but I'm not the only one in my clan that feels this way about tier 10 clan battles and brokengrad.

[BLUE_]
Players
2 posts
19,411 battles

If you are playing Wows through the Steam Client, what steps do you have to take to connect the PTS with your Steam Wows account?  I don't want to loose the Rewards.

[OLEUM]
Players
195 posts
18,693 battles

why do not I see anything ingame yet?

whre is the screen to select the time to play?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,869 posts
Vor 15 Minuten, janneman77 sagte:

maybe because the first prime time has not yet started?

[LEEUW]
Players
2,282 posts
10,080 battles
25 minutes ago, janneman77 said:

whre is the screen to select the time to play?

13:00 (UTC +1) is when the first CBS start. Asia I believe. 

[2PTS]
Players
79 posts
36,165 battles

cv? sure i wont be playing either have fun you think you will keep doing experiments with our money in order to keep your jobs buhahahahaha ? not fun playing in randoms vs 2 cvs either  therefore you want to push this crap down our throat the same way you did with arms race mode last rank season sure whatever keeps you happy  btw dont look at my stats lols i suiside in epicentre storm and cyclone modes and in maps that are to small for top tiers to play in so have fun with whatever you think of next LOLs and keep looking for new victims cause most of the old players left the game hence the really bad player base nice tactics go back to the drawing board pls !!!!!!! and try to work out what you really want to do with the game gl to whatever you deside to do :)

Players
450 posts
15,827 battles

The scheduling interface should be improved. Right now if you pick a particular prime time for a particular day, all other days are also set to that time. It's very unintuitive to use the calendar try to schedule a particular time on a particular day, only to find that that prime time is applied to all days. I see that the text on the schedule screen says that the prime time is set for the whole week. In that case, there is no need to present a misleading selection of individual prime times on the calendar: a simple ASIA, RU, EU, NA list to pick from would make things clearer.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,506 posts
19,798 battles

Will WG address the fact that most of the top clans are running Henri IV heavy setups? Or will you claim that the boat is perfectly balanced compared to, say, Hindenburg?

Players
450 posts
15,827 battles

Disappointed to find once again that various ongoing events can not be completed in Clan Battles. Why should we have to pick between Naval Battles or the Fly Strike Win event and Clan Battles? Any event that can be completed in Random Battles should accept Clan Battles too.

[1FA]
Players
262 posts
16,012 battles

Hi! So how exactly do I claim my steel & coal reward? I played 11 games on RU time (we are on EU server), however there is no notice about geting any coal or steel…

• Cool 1