Sign in to follow this  
Myohmy

Give us a minute

6 comments in this topic

Players
19 posts
316 battles

I've now had this message for 2 whole days. Has something gone wrong? I'm in the UK

Players
19 posts
316 battles

"Give us a minute" We're updating world of warships". However, I've sorted it out now - despite still getting the message every time I click on the WOW icon, if I go to Windows Store, I start getting the update

Edit

Having said that, I've just gone back to the download and it's stalled with an Error and twice more in the last 5 min!

Players
5,976 posts
11,274 battles
1 hour ago, Myohmy said:

"Give us a minute" We're updating world of warships". However, I've sorted it out now - despite still getting the message every time I click on the WOW icon, if I go to Windows Store, I start getting the update

Edit

Having said that, I've just gone back to the download and it's stalled with an Error and twice more in the last 5 min!

I have no idea what the problem could be, it's too vague.

Maybe you can get it going by fiddling with the network settings or restarting a couple times or something?

Players
606 posts
20 hours ago, Myohmy said:

Windows store... isn't that WoWs Blitz?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
2 hours ago, Rusty_9 said:

Windows store... isn't that WoWs Blitz?

I think you can get WoWS PC as a Windows App, altho why would anyone do that instead of getting WoWS through the proper launcher or at least Steam is beyond me

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this