Sign in to follow this  
Tugnut

after mini update patch for CV changes

6 comments in this topic

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,481 posts
6,093 battles

well before the mini update i could do anywere from 60k to 120k damage... after the patch i am lucky to get 50k max. planes get one pass... even on a lone ship with modrate AA you going to lose most of your planes that combined with small damage is soo poor.    longer to spawn your planes with your going to lose most of all on any pass ( unless you look for a lone wolf... but your still only going to get small amounts of damage in as there are only so many ships on there own. )

And Rockets... they are sooo piss poor.. just get rid of them and give us more bombers or torp planes.

Are you trying to get CVs back to the point not many players want to play them?

[IRN]
Players
309 posts
12,970 battles
18 minutes ago, Tugnut said:

not the tier 8s thats for sure

The jpn side yes, The american one was yet performing better

Beta Tester
114 posts
6,448 battles

@ColonelPete

Kaga was underperforming and yet it got a nerf... its in a really bad spot right now.

There is a big difference between the CV`s. 

Shokaku got a buff and it was needed. T8 CV`s struggle alot with Higher tiers and i think its the MM that [edited] it abit up since it often pairs 2x cv`s into TIX and TX matches. 

• Cool 1

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,481 posts
6,093 battles
6 minutes ago, UltraViking said:

@ColonelPete

Kaga was underperforming and yet it got a nerf... its in a really bad spot right now.

There is a big difference between the CV`s. 

Shokaku got a buff and it was needed. T8 CV`s struggle alot with Higher tiers and i think its the MM that [edited] it abit up since it often pairs 2x cv`s into TIX and TX matches. 

I was doing quite well in the Kaga tbh... not tested it after the mini changes.

The Jpn T8 CV Skokaku is still horrid imho... and was unable to get any citadels.. but maybe down to the game being t10!

the Rocket planes are the biggest hate i have and maybe AA puffs of smoke obscure your drops of torps and rockets :/

AA feels very OP now with the longer spawn times of aircraft :( (and being forced in to using the rockets wile waiting on a full squad of some thing better)

Sign in to follow this