Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bearpt

what's wrong?

15 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts
14,566 battles

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY the more damage I make the less money I earn? I always played with the same boats and the damage vs money was always higher. what's wrong?TY.

Captura de Ecrã (170).png

Captura de Ecrã (171).png

Captura de Ecrã (172).png

Captura de Ecrã (173).png

Captura de Ecrã (174).png

Captura de Ecrã (175).png

Captura de Ecrã (176).png

Captura de Ecrã (177).png

Captura de Ecrã (178).png

Captura de Ecrã (179).png

Captura de Ecrã (106).png

Captura de Ecrã (109).png

Captura de Ecrã (125).png

Captura de Ecrã (127).png

Captura de Ecrã (128).png

Captura de Ecrã (130).png

Captura de Ecrã (131).png

Captura de Ecrã (133).png

Captura de Ecrã (141).png

Captura de Ecrã (144).png

• Boring 2

[TC1S]
Players
2,655 posts
13,795 battles

XP and credits are based on percentage of damage to a ship dealt and dependent upon tier.

10K to a shima is worth more than 20K to a kurfurst.

10K to a kurfurst is worth more than 20K to a Bismarck.

etc

You should know that by now tbh.

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
2 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

XP and credits are based on percentage of damage to a ship dealt and dependent upon tier.

10K to a shima is worth more than 20K to a kurfurst.

10K to a kurfurst is worth more than 20K to a Bismarck.

etc

That and most ribbons seem to be worth some formula in XP and credits. The more (diverse?) ones you get the higher the score is my experience.

I am often amazed in matches where i could barely do 10 k damage i still get 100K credits after costs......or doing 150k of damage result in 100k credits after costst too......

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,113 battles
3 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

to be fair to him, as far as I know the game never tells you that anywhere - one would have to look up external ressources like the wiki, or the forums like he just did^^

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,966 posts
14,340 battles
15 minutes ago, bearpt said:

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY the more damage I make the less money I earn? I always played with the same boats and the damage vs money was always higher. what's wrong?TY.

Just show the screens with the ships you've damage and the answer will be really easy.

[TC1S]
Players
2,655 posts
13,795 battles
1 hour ago, Boris_MNE said:

Check here,

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy

To understand what is going on with your credits.

You're really getting me nervous, being that constructive and all. Did they put something in your food while in gulag? Did they do some brainsurgery?

• Funny 4

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
1 minute ago, Saiyko said:

You're really getting me nervous, being that constructive and all. Did they put something in your food while in gulag? Did they do some brainsurgery?

1 minute ago, Bear_Necessities said:

I'm still not used to seeing you be helpful and not trolling :Smile_trollface:

What can I say... gulag?

Also, OP failed to post crucial end game images, where we could see which target he was hitting in each battle. 
I can't see much from end game just economy screen.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
4 hours ago, bearpt said:

The amount of raw damage is mostly irrelevant. What counts is the % damage you deal. 50k damage done only to t8-10 DDs is a significant contribution and gets neatly rewarded. 50k damage dealt only to t8-10 BBs is rewarded pitifully and even less useful. Also, actually getting a kill counts as 15% hp worth of damage. Also, there's a significant difference (lately made even bigger) between hurting targets your own, lower or higher tier.

There are also other things being rewarded than damage and while their rewards aren't impressive, overall credits scale better if you piece together different activities rather than everything coming from damage.

Finally, the rewards are boosted on a victory so losing a lot will see you with meager rewards. And while I'm not sure if this applies to credits or only XP - your rewards actually seem to partially depend on your entire team's performance. Killing two ships and dying early in a match where your teammates just rolled over and died afterwards will give you less rewards than killing two ships and dying in a match where the remaining teammates fought valiantly and lost by a hair's breadth.

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
424 posts
13,144 battles

Boris is still in the Gulag, this is Boris the Bot...

Just saying...

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,201 posts
9,971 battles
11 hours ago, bearpt said:

Captura de Ecrã (183).png

Captura de Ecrã (184).png

Captura de Ecrã (185).png

This one is easy to explain. Not that high overall damage and low amount of % damage on multiple high HP ships. If almost all of that damage was done to the Alaska alone for example you would have earned more credits.

• Cool 1