Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
elite_marcus

CLAN'S in MM

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SHAFT]
Players
9,539 posts
8,850 battles

If that happens, report them to WG.

Send them screenshots and/or better the replay from the game. They can investigate if they deliberately did it. Then they will probably get a ban for a week or something like that.

 

Occasionally, same clan player get into one match by accident. Happens to big clans, happened to us lately aswell. Was completely unintentional. But we were busy fighting each other all game long, because its kinda fun to shoot your clanmates :Smile_playing:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,509 battles
2 minutes ago, elite_marcus said:

why do clan member's, refuse to shoot each other when in same match and on opposite team's.... why put them in the same match???

?? If our clan find themself on opposite team we'll do anything in our power to smack them before they smack us.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,285 posts
14,063 battles

Most clan-mates are actually going after each other in particular, when on opposite teams.

 

Stop being angry about people having fun with their clan mates and start thinking about your own performance instead.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Bruh, the only thing I try to kill harder than fellow scrubs is traitorous ex-scrubs.

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
1,337 posts
9,904 battles
12 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

because its kinda fun to shoot your clanmates

Exactly this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
5,786 posts
7,351 battles
45 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

If that happens, report them to WG.

Send them screenshots and/or better the replay from the game. They can investigate if they deliberately did it. Then they will probably get a ban for a week or something like that.

 

Occasionally, same clan player get into one match by accident. Happens to big clans, happened to us lately aswell. Was completely unintentional. But we were busy fighting each other all game long, because its kinda fun to shoot your clanmates :Smile_playing:

Yeah I always call 'em N00b and then try to kill them if I can. 

At least go for the win and if you can shoot them. even better.

Gives bragging rights :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,787 posts
17,324 battles
On 3/6/2019 at 6:15 PM, Aotearas said:

Bruh, the only thing I try to kill harder than fellow scrubs is traitorous ex-scrubs.

 

Ordered by priority of targeting :

 

1. Aotearas

2. All other Scrubs

 

:Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
34 minutes ago, lup3s said:

 

Ordered by priority of targeting :

 

1. Aotearas

2. All other Scrubs

 

:Smile_trollface:

 

No matter which team I'm on I might add. Everytime I see that guy on my team I run for the hills! That guy is a psychopath I tell you!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,429 posts

Clans are mostly a band of noobs. That they prove in Operations  by sinking after 1-3 minutes. Why not ignore them all together ? If they refuse to shoot at each other, then you off the enemy one  right ?

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TAP-]
Players
277 posts
7,977 battles
4 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Clans are mostly a band of noobs.

 

So in other words, they're a representative cross-section of the wider WOWS playerbase?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,749 posts
10,206 battles

There will be two parts in this post,

part 1 - Player: what you describing with putting them in same matches is called sync dropping, clan members get into same voice channel and countdown to hit battle with different divisions. We do them very occasionally in DAVY. But don't get me wrong, not to get onto the same team, but to the opposite. Because this is a multiplayer game and what is more fun than to kill somebody you know and rub in their face after the game!

I even get sad when I see them they go to the other side of the map! and we never ever get in contact with the other team, which usually deteriorate your own communication inside your own division, hence your gameplay!

 

Part 2 - Moderator: In the past, there were some examples of same clan members going in opposite teams and helping each other achieve something, complete a mission or etc. Even though sync dropping is not illegal, all members has to play normally. If you are sure clan members on opposite teams are setting the matches and making one side win, please take your replay and open a ticket to the customer support with the detailed explanation involving the time stamps of the incident happenning. If you are right, they will be dealt with the hammer of stalin! please be sure of that!

 

Have a good day, Excavatus!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,304 posts
14,059 battles
1 hour ago, Beastofwar said:

Clans are mostly a band of noobs. That they prove in Operations  by sinking after 1-3 minutes. Why not ignore them all together ? If they refuse to shoot at each other, then you off the enemy one  right ?

Is there any other group of players you’ve yet to offend? 

 

So so far it’s people who spend money, unicums (the good players), anyone who doesn’t think that the sun shines out of CV’s arses, DD players, BB players, Cruiser players, people who play in Clans and play in CW. Have I missed anyone else??

 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
36 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Is there any other group of players you’ve yet to offend? 

 

So so far it’s people who spend money, unicums (the good players), anyone who doesn’t think that the sun shines out of CV’s arses, DD players, BB players, Cruiser players, people who play in Clans and play in CW. Have I missed anyone else??

 

 

 

Well ... like Pandafaust said:

1 hour ago, Pandafaust said:

So in other words, they're a representative cross-section of the wider WOWS playerbase?

 

Technically he isn't wrong. Whether he's making any friends with such sweeping generalizations however ...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,768 posts
18,772 battles
7 hours ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Is there any other group of players you’ve yet to offend? 

 

So so far it’s people who spend money, unicums (the good players), anyone who doesn’t think that the sun shines out of CV’s arses, DD players, BB players, Cruiser players, people who play in Clans and play in CW. Have I missed anyone else??

 

 

You forgot the noobs and spuds?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,429 posts
7 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Doubt he'd insult his own set of troops :Smile_hiding:

 

Noob maybe.... too bad i didnt get a screenshot in time but someone complimented me while i was using a DD....killed 3 BB in quick succession that wanted to disrupt my capping  but that wasn't my intention at all.....i just wanted to cap for the Exeter mission. When the 3rd BB blew up we won the match...and i still didn't get my cap !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
629 posts
4,949 battles
13 hours ago, Excavatus said:

There will be two parts in this post,

part 1 - Player: what you describing with putting them in same matches is called sync dropping, clan members get into same voice channel and countdown to hit battle with different divisions. We do them very occasionally in DAVY. But don't get me wrong, not to get onto the same team, but to the opposite. Because this is a multiplayer game and what is more fun than to kill somebody you know and rub in their face after the game!

I even get sad when I see them they go to the other side of the map! and we never ever get in contact with the other team, which usually deteriorate your own communication inside your own division, hence your gameplay!

 

Part 2 - Moderator: In the past, there were some examples of same clan members going in opposite teams and helping each other achieve something, complete a mission or etc. Even though sync dropping is not illegal, all members has to play normally. If you are sure clan members on opposite teams are setting the matches and making one side win, please take your replay and open a ticket to the customer support with the detailed explanation involving the time stamps of the incident happenning. If you are right, they will be dealt with the hammer of stalin! please be sure of that!

 

Have a good day, Excavatus!

the boss has spoken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×