Looking for a active clan!

8 comments in this topic

[SDS7]
[SDS7]
Alpha Tester
32 posts
5,463 battles

Hey all :cap_horn:

Iam a old, grumpy man who are looking for an active clan who plays cw and division  :fish_viking:

You must use Teamspeak 3 and willing to take a man in his best age ( 56 ):cat_cool:

currently Iam in my own clan which is not active at the moment  :fish_sleep:

Iam danish and as so it would be nice to join a english speaking clan :cap_look:

You can write to me her or catch me ingame:cap_money:

MorfeusDK

Players
45 posts
8,806 battles
11 hours ago, MorfeusDK said:

Hey all :cap_horn:

Iam a old, grumpy man who are looking for an active clan who plays cw and division  :fish_viking:

You must use Teamspeak 3 and willing to take a man in his best age ( 56 ):cat_cool:

currently Iam in my own clan which is not active at the moment  :fish_sleep:

Iam danish and as so it would be nice to join a english speaking clan :cap_look:

You can write to me her or catch me ingame:cap_money:

MorfeusDK

Alpha Tester
178 posts
92 battles

clan_logo_red-2-500x500.thumb.png.ebe5e39c0d040cb75bdaf3fd0fd61787.png

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clanS who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDER

A_GIO_Rob

DEPUTY-COMMANDER

QUAZIE

JAKE016

DEL36

RECRUITMENT

MICKSTANEE

TERMINUS_ULTAR

TRIPHAZARD1985

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You need to be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community

[EUROF]
Players
42 posts
17,824 battles

Hello Morfeus, I m Naked Bird, XO of the EUROFIGHTERS, and a young 55 years old guy, so I ll try to be very respectfull talking to a elder guy :)

We are a very new Clan, with 17 members only, from all Europe, Portuguese, British ( who might get kicked because of Brexit :) ), Spanish, Swedish, Dannish, Sudan, Germany, you choose lol, but we all speak english... and usually 15 players daily active

Our rules are:

At least 1 tier X ship

1000 xp average/ Battle

More than 1500 battles

the Use of Discord for voice comms

Always be in a good mood

To Accept that I, Naked Bird, I m a genious and a living GOD :)

So if you want to joinn a semi competitive or semi casual clan, check us in game, send us the application and we will most happy to take you in.

Come and do some battles with us, talk with us on Discord and then decide

Take care

May the graces of Naked Bird lay upon you :)

Sign in to follow this