Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FieFaFoo

Which account will be the most fun to play in the long run

Which profile will be the most fun to play  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which profile would be most fun

• Japan + Russian ships
    • USA + German ships

7 comments in this topic

[ICG]
Players
529 posts
3,944 battles

Because I was stupid I have 2 different accounts for WOWS and WOWP. But with time the 2 accounts are now active in the 2 games.

I'm now looking to kill of 1 of the 2. But I can't decide which 1 if the 2 and it's driving me crazy.

On 1 account I do all the lines from JPN + RU ( I will do the RU BBs). My oldest and biggest. On my original WOWP account  I do all the lines from US and Germany. 

So in the long run which account will be the most fun? In the accounts I have some premiums but that much.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,549 posts
23,709 battles

eeerm.... decide urself, as there's none who can answer that question 4 u (and thus would be blamable 4 "bad advice" if the decision in the end not fits the expectation...)! as u playin the mentinoed lines already it should be a rather easy one?

imo: just keep em both, focus one on wows, the other on wowp from now on..... case closed :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[NMA]
Players
1,221 posts
18,495 battles

Does it really matter? Given enough time, you'll probably unlock IJN/RU ships on US/GER "acc" and vice versa.

Pick the account with most premiums, prem. time, doubloons, free xp, etc.....

• Cool 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

no idea what kind of answer you're expecting here... I mean, the lines are out (or at least already known, in the case of RU BBs) for those nations, so you know what you've got... unlikely to change all that drastically...

• Cool 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
6,256 posts
24,133 battles

As people said choose the obe better stocked and errrm misplace? the other one? :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
730 posts
2,447 battles
40 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

Because I was stupid I have 2 different accounts for WOWS and WOWP. But with time the 2 accounts are now active in the 2 games.

I'm now looking to kill of 1 of the 2. But I can't decide which 1 if the 2 and it's driving me crazy.

On 1 account I do all the lines from JPN + RU ( I will do the RU BBs). My oldest and biggest. On my original WOWP account  I do all the lines from US and Germany. 

So in the long run which account will be the most fun? In the accounts I have some premiums but that much.

28 minutes ago, quickr said:

Does it really matter? Given enough time, you'll probably unlock IJN/RU ships on US/GER "acc" and vice versa.

Pick the account with most premiums, prem. time, doubloons, free xp, etc.....

I think the quoted comment is pretty solid advice – if you want to 'kill' one, then continue with the one with the most paid-for content and valuable resources (FXP, 19-point commanders, etc). If you miss playing one of the lines from the other (and that really is down to personal preference), you can always progress down it again on the account you choose to continue – you don't have to limit yourself to just the lines you already have unlocked.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this