Jump to content
Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_TinPan_

where is this player base heading to...?

183 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SP4WN]
Players
164 posts
16,753 battles

The following is not just a singular case but a general evolution in the game...

 

4 consecutive games my team never hit the 1K XP mark individually  WTF

 

and these people have no clue of how bad they play... unbeliavable  and no, I am definetely no part of the problem, I play the objective and according to what my ship class and the "team"- support role needs

 

Screenshots edited due to naming&shaming.
 

 

IMG_2109.JPG

 

 

 

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,520 posts
6,129 battles

*Cough* you did not really hit the 1k mark either in the games you show us here:Smile_hiding: Also why are people oblivious to the print screen button?

 

As for the topic at hand, the playerbase has been pretty shitty lately, but in all fairness it has declined for a while now. Still there are still plenty of matches that can be influenced and carried if you play your cards right. If you get to many defeats, play operations or just another game entirely and come back later, that works for me.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SP4WN]
Players
164 posts
16,753 battles
3 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

*Cough* you did not really hit the 1k mark either in the games you show us here:Smile_hiding: Also why are people oblivious to the print screen button?

that is exacly what i mean - how can i do anything if all BBs lemming hide and other players just outright yolo - pls get a grip, really

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,389 posts
5,303 battles

You shouldnt name and shame, remove their names before you create a shiz storm.

 

In relation to your string of bad luck, its a combination of things, RNG has given you the weaker side for a few games. So you were on a team that does not know what they are doing and could not coordinate their efforts effectively.

 

You: It looks like your impact in these games is not very good either, from those screens I dont see you have much impact on the game. Your scores are low and I hardly see any kills.

 

I bet the wins you did get were carries, so maybe you need to look at your own gameplay before slanting others. As doing so implies you are perfect.

 

In a game you should aim to kill at least 2 or more enemy ships, and if everyone tries to do that then your team has a better chance of winning. Usually the team with the most team members still alive is the one that wins.

 

Farming damage is nothing unless you killing ships.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
20 hours ago, _TinPan_ said:

The following is not just a singular case but a general evolution in the game...

 

4 consecutive games my team never hit the 1K XP mark individually  WTF

 

and these people have no clue of how bad they play... unbeliavable  and no, I am definetely no part of the problem, I play the objective and according to what my ship class and the "team"- support role needs

 


 

Spoiler

 

IMG_2109.JPG

 

 

 

 

You did not get a single game over 1k either, and yes you are part of the problem, 1st with the attitude and 2nd with the lack of skill yourself.

 

20 hours ago, ollonborre said:

 Also why are people oblivious to the print screen button?

 

Starting the computer is hard enough, and that keyboard is literally full of, well, keys, dont get me started Ive seen those things crash planes, not touching them!!

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,389 posts
5,303 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

 

You did not get a single game over 1k either, and yes you are part of the problem, 1st with the attitude and 2nd with the lack of skill yourself.

 

 

Starting the computer is hard enough, and that keyboard is literally full of, well, keys, dont get me started Ive seen those things crash planes, not touching them!!

His stats are good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,520 posts
6,129 battles
1 minute ago, _TinPan_ said:

that is exacly what i mean - how can i do anything if all BBs llemming hide and other players just outright yolo - pls get a grip, really

 

If every other ship on your team is hiding or dying instantly, they can't influence the battle and will get shitty scores regardless. All you have to do to top the scoreboard or tip the game in your favour is to either try to get a cap, spot or farm damage on higher value targets since the rest of your team is most likely not going to "contest" that damage if they hide.

 

Will this work every game? No. Will it work enough times to either get a win or atleast not a total loss? Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SP4WN]
Players
164 posts
16,753 battles
8 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

You shouldnt name and shame, remove their names before you create a shiz storm.

 

In relation to your string of bad luck, its a combination of things, RNG has given you the weaker side for a few games. So you were on a team that does not know what they are doing and could not coordinate their efforts effectively.

 

You: It looks like your impact in these games is not very good either, from those screens I dont see you have much impact on the game. Your scores are low and I hardly see any kills.

 

I bet the wins you did get were carries, so maybe you need to look at your own gameplay before slanting others. As doing so implies you are perfect.

 

In a game you should aim to kill at least 2 or more enemy ships, and if everyone tries to do that then your team has a better chance of winning. Usually the team with the most team members still alive is the one that wins.

 

Farming damage is nothing unless you killing ships.

you CNA NOT DO A THING when all BBs lemming hide in a corner behind yo r position and really... I know how to play in general

just sack these funny comments aimed in my direction   lol

 

btw  I just checked your stats.. 45% win rate in T10   impressive

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EUR]
Players
370 posts
4,103 battles

Lost 3 games in a row, with the team doing various illogical things and despite my efforts, I admit kinda giving up in the last game. I think the current meta has panicked a good portion of the player base and they are just not functioning at all as a team. I usually try to direct as much as I can from chat but truthfully it rarely works, in the end you just have to accept some games are lost since fighting alone the whole fleet never ends up in yr favor unless the other team gives you an opening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RT-]
Players
720 posts
15,736 battles

I carried your potato a.s.s. in the Warriors Path game you won. Sorry to tell you that but the reason you lose so many games is because you are really bad (from watching you play and now checking your stats). You managed to not really improve at all after 13k battles played which is worrying since most ppl improve just by repeating smth over and over again...

  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,085 posts
6,789 battles
28 minutes ago, _TinPan_ said:

and these people have no clue of how bad they play... unbeliavable  and no, I am definetely no part of the problem, I play the objective and according to what my ship class and the "team"- support role needs

 

Yea, the current meta can drive you crazy. What I´d suggest to you: Pick ships accordingly. Kronshtadt isnt a good pick right now and I had horrible games in DM-class myself. Everything changes however, when I go out with Fletcher or Minotaur. Just sayin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GOE]
Players
1,647 posts
7,064 battles

You know, you don't have to take the word "screenshot" literally...!?

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWTP]
Players
762 posts
7,982 battles

Out of 10 games, 3 are won no matter what you do, 1 all you need to do is a little bit, next you 1 need to perform OK to win,  the next one you need to be very very good to carry, another one you have to have one of these games of life to win, and last 3 no matter what you do are lost.  Strange is that it comes in series often.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
3,076 posts
6,133 battles
3 minutes ago, Maaseru said:

I carried your potato a.s.s. in the Warriors Path game you won. Sorry to tell you that but the reason you lose so many games is because you are really bad (from watching you play and now checking your stats). You managed to not really improve at all after 13k battles played which is worrying since most ppl improve just by repeating smth over and over again...

The plot thickens!

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SP4WN]
Players
164 posts
16,753 battles
4 minutes ago, Maaseru said:

I carried your potato a.s.s. in the Warriors Path game you won. Sorry to tell you that but the reason you lose so many games is because you are really bad (from watching you play and now checking your stats). You managed to not really improve at all after 13k battles played which is worrying since most ppl improve just by repeating smth over and over again...

Do you get off having your stats???  Really...  you said nothing related to the topic

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
5,146 posts
6,597 battles

I really think DM/Salem dont fit the current Meta. I blapp them left and right with my BBs aswell. Influence on the battle is very low. (Ive seen several hug the map border because they didnt know where to go as it seems :cap_fainting:)

 

And T10 playing alone is... imo quite hard because you are mostly at the mercy of SuperUnicum Divs and Potato Divs/players. Get matched with the wrong teammates, and its pretty hard to turn it around. And overall, if you dont have really good carry pants, you will lose more often than not. You have to produce on T10 - simple as that. Because most of the time, your T8-9 teammates will be even bigger [edited] who just yolo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RT-]
Players
720 posts
15,736 battles
5 minutes ago, _TinPan_ said:

Do you get off having your stats???  Really...

 

You are bad! That is a fact, so I fail to see how you think you have the right to complain about your teams! You died against no opposition in your Yamato in the early game... There were a Shima, a FdG and a Hindenburg against 3 of us (including you) and I killed the FdG pretty early so it was only a Hindenburg left and you let him farm you to death giving him Arsonist like 5 or 6 mins into the game.

 

But yea we all know that ppl like you have problems with 'facts' so go ahead keep complaining about your teammates instead of focussing on the real problem, which is you.

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,842 posts
6,051 battles
24 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

His stats are good

 

I never had the impression that good stats really means you are a skilled individual player that enjoys all classes, all types and all modes of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles

Well.. I'm not sure where the playerbase is heading, but I think most would be able to take screenshots without using a camera to take photos of their monitor.

 

Besides that "waah waah I lost some games" sort of whining isn't new.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PN]
Players
594 posts
4,232 battles

Dear All,

 

I think it would be better if all stopped pointing fingers at each other.

It is not constructive and doesn't add anything to anyone.

 

Nahhhh who am I fooling now its the Internet.

 

 

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SP4WN]
Players
164 posts
16,753 battles
14 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I really think DM/Salem dont fit the current Meta. I blapp them left and right with my BBs aswell. Influence on the battle is very low. (Ive seen several hug the map border because they didnt know where to go as it seems :cap_fainting:)

 

And T10 playing alone is... imo quite hard because you are mostly at the mercy of SuperUnicum Divs and Potato Divs/players. Get matched with the wrong teammates, and its pretty hard to turn it around. And overall, if you dont have really good carry pants, you will lose more often than not. You have to produce on T10 - simple as that. Because most of the time, your T8-9 teammates will be even bigger [edited] who just yolo.

That´s what I mean, the new Meta is part of the problem. Every1 and his/her mother sail BBs and other classes having no clue how to play and mostly running from battle not to it... you know the usual BB blobs right? Not learning the ships + playstyle? Look below...

 

Ohh and concerning the spamming kings in the game like Mino, Wooster, Harugumo, one  must just love them  ;-)

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,389 posts
5,303 battles
33 minutes ago, _TinPan_ said:

That´s what I mean, the new Meta is part of the problem. Every1 and his/her mother sail BBs and other classes having no clue how to play and mostly running from battle not to it... you know the usual BB blobs right? Not learning the ships + playstyle? Look below...

 

Ohh and concerning the spamming kings in the game like Mino, Wooster, Harugumo, one  must just love them  ;-)

Since you have so much experience why dont you direct your team as to what to do??

 

I try micromanage team players at the beginning of the match so they know what to do. It actually works as they are then motivated and play better.

 

How can people win if they dont talk to eachother....

 

As for spammers, there is nothing you can do about those daka daka boats. You need to develop a strategy for dealing with them usually not getting focused or running away works.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
17,261 posts
11,677 battles
1 hour ago, _TinPan_ said:

The following is not just a singular case but a general evolution in the game...

 

4 consecutive games my team never hit the 1K XP mark individually  WTF

 

and these people have no clue of how bad they play... unbeliavable  and no, I am definetely no part of the problem, I play the objective and according to what my ship class and the "team"- support role needs

You blame the BB.

The BB blame you for lack of support.

Everyone blames somebody. Nothing changes

 

Fun fact: ALL players have to deal with bad teammates.

Some get a solo Winrate of 40% out of it (yes, they are bad), and some get s solo WR of 60%+ out of it (they must be doing something right).

Therefore I suggest to stop blaming others and waste your energy into something that will NOT improve your gameplay and maybe, just maybe look for stuff YOU can do better in a match.

 

If you are below 60% solo WR, you are not doing enough! If you are at 60% solo WR or higher, you have no reason to complain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
251 posts
1,615 battles
Vor 29 Minuten, ___V_E_N_O_M___ sagte:

I try micromanage team players at the beginning of the match so they know what to do. It actually works as they are then motivated and play better.

 

How can people win if they dont talk to eachother....

Yep, that‘s always useful.

Be nice, wish some fun and/or luck, tell where you head to and why and midgame tell some teammates (probably) in tunnelvision if they get flanked or where and when to push or hold their situation static and mostly it‘s fine..

 

problem is: to do this you gotta have your own position and situation under control plus enough experience/ability to read the whole game and everyone elses position and situation.

 

most players won‘t be able to do this due to several reasons.. besides: communication is always useful, that’s right, if it‘s objective (and not insulting) and if one can rely on that there are actions following the words:etc_hide_turtle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
3,076 posts
6,133 battles
1 hour ago, lossi_2018 said:

I usually try to direct as much as I can from chat

 

26 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

I try micromanage team players at the beginning of the match so they know what to do

 

Bear in mind that one person not knowing what to do is a small problem. One player that doesn't know what to do trying to get everyone else to follow their "plan" is disasterous.

 

In order to direct a team effectively you need to know all the parameters of your team's ships - which ships have good conceal etc, in addition to knowing what each player has as a set up (is the shima using 20km or 8km?) Which you simply dont know in randoms. Nor do you know what each players strengths are - Id love a strong player to help push, but a weak player that will just die would be more useful staying back and not dying.

In clan wars you can know these variables. In randoms you do not.

 

While there is no particular cut off you can point to that differenciates between good/bad advice, i would generally say if you have a tendency to lose more often than you win, you probably should be listening to advice rather than giving it.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×