Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

How is this a draw???

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[OGHF]
Players
793 posts
13,022 battles

I have sent a Ticket in but wondered if any other Clan has had the same issue regarding Naval Battles from this weekend, our clan won our Naval Battle 32 stars to 8 stars yet the screen says it was a draw???? can some one explain what has happened??? @MrConway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
1,480 posts
10,455 battles
2 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

I have sent a Ticket in but wondered if any other Clan has had the same issue regarding Naval Battles from this weekend, our clan won our Naval Battle 32 stars to 8 stars yet the screen says it was a draw???? can some one explain what has happened??? @MrConway

Man, you're clan had it easy! Ours went toe to toe with a Russian clan and just squeaked a 87 - 85 win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,636 battles

shot-19_03.04_10_19.55-0471.thumb.jpg.1099a7eef51de8b819f51b8277148e7a.jpg

 

Got that too. Wondering if its because of being put up against a Russian clan.... Feel free to make your own conspiracy theories :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,495 posts
11,458 battles
3 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

I have sent a Ticket in but wondered if any other Clan has had the same issue regarding Naval Battles from this weekend, our clan won our Naval Battle 32 stars to 8 stars yet the screen says it was a draw???? can some one explain what has happened??? @MrConway

Our clan had a much more modest star difference. I even went to look up the rules if perhaps "draw" allows for some leeway or something but found nothing... and, well, your example seems pretty damn conclusive.

 

1 hour ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Man, you're clan had it easy! Ours went toe to toe with a Russian clan and just squeaked a 87 - 85 win!

Go away with your big active clan shenanigans :cap_viking: Real clans don't need to compensate by going over, say, 30-40 stars! :Smile_teethhappy:

 

PS:

1 hour ago, hgbn_dk said:

shot-19_03.04_10_19.55-0471.thumb.jpg.1099a7eef51de8b819f51b8277148e7a.jpg

 

Got that too. Wondering if its because of being put up against a Russian clan.... Feel free to make your own conspiracy theories :Smile_trollface:

I also see something that happened to our clan as well - it displays your rating (29) as if you were starting from 0 and just earned 29. Whether it forgot the previous rating or did some other strange thing, I'm assuming that this wasn't your first Naval Battle and you should've had some rating assigned already, right?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,636 battles

shot-19_03.04_11_48.27-0724.thumb.jpg.616371044b743eefa730b8e86c05448a.jpg

 

It oblivious got sorted... Probably just sleepy database 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
793 posts
13,022 battles
12 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Our clan had a much more modest star difference. I even went to look up the rules if perhaps "draw" allows for some leeway or something but found nothing... and, well, your example seems pretty damn conclusive.

 

Go away with your big active clan shenanigans :cap_viking: Real clans don't need to compensate by going over, say, 30-40 stars! :Smile_teethhappy:

 

PS:

I also see something that happened to our clan as well - it displays your rating (29) as if you were starting from 0 and just earned 29. Whether it forgot the previous rating or did some other strange thing, I'm assuming that this wasn't your first Naval Battle and you should've had some rating assigned already, right?

 

We did  the first battle last weekend and we lost 29 stars to 34 stars against a Russian clan, but this was against an American clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
793 posts
13,022 battles

Just got home and logged into the game and it’s been fixed, now shown as a win, thanks WG :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,672 posts
2,563 battles
On 3/4/2019 at 8:07 AM, Cyclops_ said:

I have sent a Ticket in but wondered if any other Clan has had the same issue regarding Naval Battles from this weekend, our clan won our Naval Battle 32 stars to 8 stars yet the screen says it was a draw???? can some one explain what has happened??? @MrConway

 

15 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

Just got home and logged into the game and it’s been fixed, now shown as a win, thanks WG :cap_like:

 

Apologies, seems a sneaky little bug got in the code, going forward only actual draws should result in draws.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×