Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zengaze

WG, Tell it as it is.

1 comment in this topic

[CRU_]
Players
173 posts
6,506 battles

I consider myself on the sans BS end of the spectrum, in that if i think something is crap i say it is (edited it for you myself, bad word sensors :eyeroll: By the way that reminds me of the line in Apocalypse now "We train young men to drop fire on people but their commanders won't allow them to write [edited] on their aeroplanes because... it's obscene" that got edited didn't it).

So the last updates are great, genuinely great. The notifications of consumable usage is bloody awesome and should be developed on more, it's amazing how such little changes can add so much to gameplay, especially in randoms, where teamwork is, well, random. The Alaska is pretty much my favorite ship in the game, despite my inability to come to terms with it's not montana not Dm arcs. you know what's great about it, it's pretty much perfectly balanced, played well it's a monster, not played well, it's a horror. I appreciate that. Cvs are moving to a better place, though you realy got to fix their ability to completely negate DDs. The new lowering of flood impact may screw with my damage numbers, but overall i think it's an awesome improvement to the game in general.

So Thankyou Devs at WG,  as non angryjoe wouldn't say "ya done greated it up".

Sign in to follow this