You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bluehat61

The Battle of The North Cape Collection

3 comments in this topic

[RMMI]
Players
5 posts
12,381 battles

Hello everyone. I turn to the staff of world of warschips about the containers in the Battle of the North Cape collection.
Not being able to complete it, I ask if in the future we can find and purchase in the premium store the containers of this collection in such a way to finally complete it.
Currently in the premium store we find the containers of the collections: Yamamoto Isoroku, Bismark Hunting and British Containers.
My question and request, the possibility in the future there are also available these containers of the battle of north cape for sale?
I would be happy on my part and probably also other possible players who failed to complete the battle of the North Cape, the wargaming in this case world of warschips gives us the opportunity to complete this collection.
Waiting for your kind response, I extend my cordial greetings to everyone.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,299 posts
Vor 34 Minuten, Bluehat61 sagte:

I would be happy on my part and probably also other possible players who failed to complete the battle of the North Cape, the wargaming in this case world of warschips gives us the opportunity to complete this collection.

they are available in the arsenal