You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NoobySkooby

That's strange.....

7 comments in this topic

Players
1,206 posts
3,615 battles

I seem to have gained the Edinburgh in my port, even though she as on my FXP list, I never got around to buying her, but sure enough there she and damn fine she is too, very nice surprise even though I am flummoxed to how she got there.

Thanks WG whatever you did

[NWP]
Players
5,177 posts
6,629 battles

The air supply container can have a mission chain where you can get the Edinburgh... guess that happened here.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,147 posts
6,766 battles

Yes, I've unlocked the Edinburgh via the mission chain that DFens_666 has mentioned.  I've only ground to the Fiji at the moment though (I lost interest around the grinds of the Emerald and Leander).

Edited:  I have read in several threads that the Fiji is a 'keeper' - not that I've held onto many silver ships so far.

[NWP]
Players
5,177 posts
6,629 battles
4 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Edited:  I have read in several threads that the Fiji is a 'keeper' - not that I've held onto many silver ships so far.

Fiji is one of the best Silver Cruisers in the game :cap_like:

Also its easier because people cant smoke shoot as good as they can on hightiers.

• Cool 1

[WWGU]
Players
474 posts
8,252 battles
7 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Fiji is one of the best Silver Cruisers in the game :cap_like:

Also its easier because people cant smoke shoot as good as they can on hightiers.

Best - but 'getting' RN light cruisers is necessary. They aren't easy, and getting fantastic scores is DIFFICULT in them.

Edited by Cambera_1
clarity

[WWGU]
Players
474 posts
8,252 battles

Actually the Edinburgh is a good ship too. The ability to stealth torp is under rated.

But she is seen as an easy kill and as such is focused on.