Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tugnut

When a player owns 1 ship!

15 comments in this topic

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,409 posts
4,808 battles

I am sure there have been post on this before about prem ships that new players can buy and jump up tiers... and i under stand that WGing are a company and have bills to pay.

But its the first time i have seen this.

shot-19_03_03_09_42.53-0030edit.thumb.jpg.d15c206feec37834eaa6da054a6123ef.jpgshot-19_03_03_09_42.57-0935.thumb.jpg.7e46f9c84546dd4f6356f0ceea66ccc1.jpg

[I401]
Beta Tester
1,099 posts
8,500 battles

Its an reverse-reroll account. You register a new one to see how bad your stats can be.

• Funny 12

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,690 posts
19,724 battles

so, someone did spent like the price of a game on a game and played 7 battles within like 1 year.... thx for support i guess...

• Cool 1

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,409 posts
4,808 battles
24 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Coop?

Nope was in a random game

They was not the worst on the team lol

shot-19_03_03_10_19.59-0082.thumb.jpg.f168f6fa3e84c5c46b174fa1e752ea2b.jpg

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
821 posts
3,936 battles
16 minutes ago, Tugnut said:

Nope was in a random game

They was not the worst on the team lol

I am aware of that, but perhaps the guy has 10000 Coop battles and wanted to give Randoms a go with his Bama.

Players
4,085 posts
6,840 battles
47 minutes ago, Tugnut said:

But its the first time i have seen this.

Oh you are lucky then. I once had the honor of meeting a guy with 1 game played. Well, that was the one we both were in, so technically, he had 0 games played. It was at T7. He was Scharnhorst. Also, I had the honor of spawning right next to him. Which gave me and my Fiji another honor: Beeing the target of his very first salvo ever fired in the game. Yes, he turned his guns in the spawn on me and shot my broadside from 2 km or so 20 sec into the game. What a glorious day. I still thank WG for their wisdom.

• Funny 5

[-RM-]
Players
374 posts
5,263 battles

Saw an example of this a couple of weeks back, a Tirpitz did literally nothing for the entire game hiding most of the time,

Game was at 3 vs 3 my team with a slight points advantage, well the full hp Tirpitz continued to camp not helping or tanking, I was out of heals in Scharn so I went down, soon it was the lone Tirp against 2 and of course we lost,

I looked him up he had 300 battles total and very low winrate

[NWP]
Players
5,196 posts
6,651 battles

Ive seen so many premium newbies, ive lost count over the years :cap_fainting:

Ranges from everywhere:

- YOLO in and die

- Hide somewhere in the corner/behind an island

- Shoots at friendlies

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

its normal  i think 5 days ago , faced masa , with 11 games in total and he had mostly all t8 prems that could buy

[SWTP]
Players
802 posts
8,060 battles
35 minut temu, xXx_Blogis_xXx napisał:

its normal  i think 5 days ago , faced masa , with 11 games in total and he had mostly all t8 prems that could buy

Paying an average game price for one game :cap_haloween:these are priceless customers WG should cherish by clearing the game out of skill factors and making it totally and only RNG dependent. Or wait a minute:Smile_trollface:

Players
5,074 posts
6,257 battles
53 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Oh you are lucky then. I once had the honor of meeting a guy with 1 game played. Well, that was the one we both were in, so technically, he had 0 games played. It was at T7. He was Scharnhorst. Also, I had the honor of spawning right next to him. Which gave me and my Fiji another honor: Beeing the target of his very first salvo ever fired in the game. Yes, he turned his guns in the spawn on me and shot my broadside from 2 km or so 20 sec into the game. What a glorious day. I still thank WG for their wisdom.

Given you can't buy account level, the person should have had some games in coop before that, as random battle is not immediatly available.

Players
4,085 posts
6,840 battles
1 hour ago, Seiranko said:

Given you can't buy account level, the person should have had some games in coop before that, as random battle is not immediatly available.

Hm, yea, you are right. Was it always like this? That guy even mentioned, that it was his first game. I didnt check, if he played coop or not - I basically collapsed when I checked his stats and I saw the big fat "1" under games played. Its already quite long ago.

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,409 posts
4,808 battles
5 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

I am aware of that, but perhaps the guy has 10000 Coop battles and wanted to give Randoms a go with his Bama.

yea 19 games in co op... he has a tier 1 and 2 US Cruiser in co op.... he now has two ships in randoms... he playing the langley now to... WR gone to 33%  wish him all the luck on ships. you never know he may be a master shipper once he gets some skills down :Smile_great:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this