Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hundigo

Naval Battle's

10 comments in this topic

Question

[B-A-R]
Players
152 posts
9,592 battles

Got a question about the Naval Battle's. 

You have to do different tasks and the minimum required XP points is 300 then 900 then 1500.

How come my points or attempts doesn't count for the second and third one ? 

I did finished the first quest of 300 XP with the american CV, then I played more games with the same CV for the 900 XP points. I had them but it seems not to count for the progress in the Naval Battle's.  How that can be ? 

World of Warships 3_03_2019 10_25_18.png

World of Warships 3_03_2019 10_25_34.png

World of Warships 3_03_2019 10_26_07.png

World of Warships 3_03_2019 10_26_28.png

World of Warships 3_03_2019 10_26_48.png

9 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,219 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Hundigo sagte:

How that can be ?

the result screens show the total XP which are usually not the baseXP

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
624 posts
8,803 battles

Check your exp result on the scoreboard at the end, this is your base exp and this is the number that needs to meet the target.

[CATS]
Players
17,244 posts
11,677 battles

Click on your name. Then you can see how many XP you got each battle and how high the bar was at that time.

Another player of your clan might have put the bar higher with a win.

[B-A-R]
Players
152 posts
9,592 battles

It seems that the answer was given already by Klopirat. It's probably gonna be the 'base XP' that counts and that is far less then then the XP you can gain in the game with your ship and with using flags. What was actually shown in my post. By the last one I used flags and not by the first one.

The game becomes so much "annoying" with all these 'half explanations " from WG that I really gonna take a brake in the game. 

Why should we ever try to motivate other players in the game when WG is making so a mess about game issue's. It feels like every gamemechanics WG is putting them to "High secrets" that players has to solve by them selve. WG doesn't tell at all. 

I thank you all to try to answer my question. I never had any answer from WG yet. That shows really how much they care about their own game and revenu it creates. 

Tonight I inform my clan that I'm gonna take a break of the game; I can go up to 59days to be inactive. I'm not gonna spend my time anymore to motivate other players in the game when WG is lacking any decent explanation of their own game. 

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
624 posts
8,803 battles

Setting objectives to earn specific "base exp" in a single battle is quite common, otherwise players with premium with have a significant advantage.

[B-A-R]
Players
152 posts
9,592 battles

what you gonna tell ? that they(WG) may do whatever they like ? That moderator has to respect the GDPR rules like everyone else. you know that the WG staff has already a courtroom case against them because they violated the GDPR rules on the European Servers ? I know they have. Because they violated these rules here on the forum already for different times. I am one of them that is complaining about it on European lvl. We simply took a printscreen of the answers, that mister Conway has placed on the forum. 

WG gonna have a meeting at a German club, what they don't know yet that players gonna use it as a time frame for the violance that WG does to the Customers rules. It seems that activity gonna be the start of a big protest of what WG is doing. 

To give you an example; there was a post that some one had about the chat in game. Conway simply placed here on the forum that that player used 488 ingame messages. Conway may never do that by the GDPR rules. But he did it anyway….. Because WG thinks they can get away with it. 

I self I'm not that naive anymore. I became an adult ;)

[CATS]
Players
17,244 posts
11,677 battles

And?

The person started that discussion publicly and wanted an answer.

[EUR]
Players
370 posts
4,103 battles

it has this sneaky trick so it needs base, flags are useless for it

Sign in to follow this