Jump to content
Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedAnark

When a Team doesn't know where to go...

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GKXS]
Beta Tester
165 posts
1,496 battles

Honestly, If this is 5 minutes in i'd argue your team has placed itself just as bad. Still nothing capped at 5 mins? Hmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EUR]
Players
370 posts
4,103 battles

it's been happening more and more lately tbh :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,160 battles

Sure, the arrow points towards the reds, but lets not pretend that your team (including you and your div mate) is in any better position. Pretty much a mirror case

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,144 posts
10,647 battles

I expected a screenshot of the Ocean map, but Okinawa is so neatly partitioned into different efficacy/responsibility zones it's really sad to see a team apparently acting like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,134 posts
6,705 battles
5 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Sure, the arrow points towards the reds, but lets not pretend that your team (including you and your div mate) is in any better position. Pretty much a mirror case

Exactly - at least the Shima is trying to cap

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
2,005 posts
13,067 battles
41 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Exactly - at least the Shima is trying to cap

And the Mino might as well, or at least: he is in a position where you'd expect such a ship.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
26 posts
1,348 battles

That is 90% of random games now.

They lemming train left or right then group up and die.

Random needs to be removed from the game and replaced. 

Its a cesspool of toxicity.

More often than not you will find you have quite a few ships further back from the enemy than when the game started.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,103 posts
3,520 battles
1 hour ago, GBDarkAngel said:

That is 90% of random games now.

They lemming train left or right then group up and die.

Random needs to be removed from the game and replaced. 

Its a cesspool of toxicity.

More often than not you will find you have quite a few ships further back from the enemy than when the game started.

 

I agree with the lemming train part but I never get too much toxicity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-SOG-]
Players
147 posts
3,681 battles
1 hour ago, GBDarkAngel said:

That is 90% of random games now.

They lemming train left or right then group up and die.

Random needs to be removed from the game and replaced. 

Its a cesspool of toxicity.

More often than not you will find you have quite a few ships further back from the enemy than when the game started.

 

If you see your teammates going into a blob, you kind of are forced to join it in some capacity. The problem is when that blob disintegrates and is getting blapped one-by-one by a particular ship.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,331 posts
9,697 battles

Hi all,

 

Guys we already have long-time-runnging thread regarding this: :Smile_honoring:

 

"Funny and sad game situations shown with map screenshots"

 

 

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EUR]
Players
370 posts
4,103 battles

:Smile_hiding:After a stupid loss today a guy with 30 games accused me of yoloying in my Belfast and losing them the game, probably reporting me as well. He insisted it was my fault even as I pointed out that in this battle I used a PEF (the only one) and I dont own a Belfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
734 posts

State of gameplay.....and it's getting worse.

Everyone clusterf***k together and nobody does anything.

Then all of the sudden a DD caps. I've been on so many receiving end teams lately that.....well.....lost for words.

Yesterday I had 2 teams in a row that didn't even try to contest cap. They pulled back above the B line and headed into a corner.

I'm at a loss atm on how to counter this when I have teams like that. And the amount of HE spamming BBs.....omfg.

Yamatos,Musashi,Iowa,Montys etc etc. I'm actually surprised when someone fires AP at me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EUR]
Players
370 posts
4,103 battles
1 hour ago, SirAmra said:

State of gameplay.....and it's getting worse.

Everyone clusterf***k together and nobody does anything.

Then all of the sudden a DD caps. I've been on so many receiving end teams lately that.....well.....lost for words.

Yesterday I had 2 teams in a row that didn't even try to contest cap. They pulled back above the B line and headed into a corner.

I'm at a loss atm on how to counter this when I have teams like that. And the amount of HE spamming BBs.....omfg.

Yamatos,Musashi,Iowa,Montys etc etc. I'm actually surprised when someone fires AP at me.

 

I try not to give up and fight for objectives sometimes holding a whole flank by myself or hunting down dds with my bb but it is frustrating and I cant avoid losing games due to buffoonery as I often call it. I try not to get mad as I m easily frustrated but I fail at that too. Teams keep melting in record time, sometimes cuz mm puts all good players on one team and all whatever on the other but also cuz this meta has destroyed gameplay and only if u division u have chance of success which I dont much like and its not easy to organize. We have cb for that, I like to play a quick random game but rn it is a pain, ON TOP OF THE HORRIBLE lag and sounds and fps drops for reason I explained ad nauseum in other posts. It very frustrating knowing you will lose the game 2 mins in cuz no one is doing wut they supposed to. I just report and getting reported for yelling and that's that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×