Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
D__Busby

Earn more Crowns?

14 comments in this topic

Players
24 posts
5,928 battles

So I'm roughly 54 crowns away from unlocking the Implacable, and was wondering is there any other method of obtaining this temporary resource?

I've already completed the FSW event's, as well as the daily combat missions to obtain more - Plus used the doubloon conversions.

I guess it's a case of waiting for more FSW events or am I missing something?

[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,624 battles

The event is running for 3 weeks actually 4 but you can only get Crowns and Florins during the first 3.. There will be more missions to come

Players
816 posts
8 minutes ago, D__Busby said:

So I'm roughly 54 crowns away from unlocking the Implacable, and was wondering is there any other method of obtaining this temporary resource?

Can I ask, have you already bought the other 2 CV before it. Because you can't unlock (buy) that T8 CV before buying the other two first. So if you're saving them all to get that you are going to be disappointed.

You can test this yourself in-game. Try to buy the T6 CV and it will tell you that you need buy the T4 CV first.

And yes, you can get extra Crown and the other one. One you buy with doubloons, the other you get in air containers sold

Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
1 minute ago, MRGTB said:

Can I ask, have you already bought the other 2 CV before it. Because you can't unlock (buy) that T8 CV before buying the other two first. So if you're saving them all to get that you're going to be disappointed.

No, I have all previous two :)

Players
816 posts

Well you can get what's needed that you're short by buying them. Buying doubloons lets you exchange them for Crown (I think it is). The other one you get from Air containers. Read the details for the Air containers in the shop and what you get included in them. 

The other one, crown I think it is you exchange doubloons for them in-game on the same page that you buy the CV from

Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
4 minutes ago, MRGTB said:

Well you can get what's needed that you're short by buying them. Buying doubloons lets you exchange them for Crown (I think it is). The other one you get from Air containers. Read the details for the Air containers in the shop and what you get included in them. 

The other one, crown I think it is you exchange doubloons for them in-game on the same page that you buy the CV from

Yeah did that already! unfortunately you can only do this 3 times.

I guess I have no other choice but to wait!

[EUR]
Players
370 posts
4,103 battles

I got the IV cv now can I sell it? cuz I dont think i will play it ? :Smile_amazed:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,487 posts
11,455 battles
4 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

I got the IV cv now can I sell it? cuz I dont think i will play it ? :Smile_amazed:

Doesn't selling that work like selling any other ship? If not then wait 'till next month, then it will be a normal silver ship (and, obviously, sellable).

• Cool 1

[-SOG-]
Players
147 posts
3,681 battles

OP, how did you reach over 200 crowns? I completed everything in the FSW campaign plus the daily missions and only got to unlock the Hermes so far. =))

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,230 posts
Vor 1 Minute, mlgomez sagte:

OP, how did you reach over 200 crowns?

150 in the Arsenal, 80 for the first stage of 4 directives...

Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
6 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

You can try and sell it. Although I don't think it's worth anything until they release it on the tech tree? But could be wrong, as I haven't checked myself yet.

Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

150 in the Arsenal, 80 for the first stage of 4 directives...

This

[-SOG-]
Players
147 posts
3,681 battles
14 hours ago, D__Busby said:

This

My friend, I am aware that the Implacable is 150 crowns. And that you get a good share of them for finishing the stages, and daily combat missions. But you still have to get the Hermes and Furious before it, meaning you need a total of 300 crowns and a ton of florins added to that =)).

14 hours ago, D__Busby said:

You can try and sell it. Although I don't think it's worth anything until they release it on the tech tree? But could be wrong, as I haven't checked myself yet.

The CVs cannot yet be sold, not yet at least. I do not get that option. Maybe when they reach the tech tree, you should be able to sell the Hermes so you can have that port slot free =)

Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
8 hours ago, mlgomez said:

My friend, I am aware that the Implacable is 150 crowns. And that you get a good share of them for finishing the stages, and daily combat missions. But you still have to get the Hermes and Furious before it, meaning you need a total of 300 crowns and a ton of florins added to that =)).

The CVs cannot yet be sold, not yet at least. I do not get that option. Maybe when they reach the tech tree, you should be able to sell the Hermes so you can have that port slot free =)

You can purchase extra cowns via dubloons in the arsenal.

Over and above this, I've completed the Fly Strike Win events to full, plus the combat missions.

Can't really go into anymore detail than this ma dude.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this