Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mil71

Forgot how braindead WoW's Weekend players are

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
114 posts

Head down the side of the map in a DD to scout out their team immediately some idiot starts pinging on the map trying to send me to kamikaze into the middle of the map so he can hope to shoot something with his bad aim.

And because I didn't do that he then says in all chat where I am and the co-ordinates then 2 cruisers come and hunt me down, we lose the map awareness and it's GG.

Remind me why I ever came back to this game instead of continuing to play EVE online capital pvp?

• Bad 2

[BS4]
Players
933 posts
5,802 battles
11 minutes ago, mil71 said:

Head down the side of the map in a DD to scout out their team immediately some idiot starts pinging on the map trying to send me to kamikaze into the middle of the map so he can hope to shoot something with his bad aim.

And because I didn't do that he then says in all chat where I am and the co-ordinates then 2 cruisers come and hunt me down, we lose the map awareness and it's GG.

Remind me why I ever came back to this game instead of continuing to play EVE online capital pvp?

Its just 1 game mate,

Move on

(sorry for double post.)

Players
1,108 posts
5,881 battles

Is this what the weekend lools like on the forums? Is there more of this kind of topics ro come?

• Cool 2

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
821 posts
3,936 battles
1 hour ago, Zuihou25 said:

Is this what the weekend lools like on the forums? Is there more of this kind of topics ro come?

Mediocre players complaining about how terrible "weekend" players. Yea, if there was only some kind of possibility to post a mirror.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts
6,151 battles

I recon some type of weekend players ( playing only in weekends doesn't mean you lack experience or skills )  cause a bad win rate for experienced players as their own team will be weak and independable too, but other then that you would say those with experience and skill would have a field day dominating all these weak players.

If you cannot dominate among weak players , you are confronted by the fact you are not so match influencing as some ( super unicum ) stats would have you believe. This indicates such players are carried by their teams and depend on them to be good players to achieve good performance. True dominating players would kill all enemies and igonore their own weak team would they not ?

But ofcourse no one can handle more then 3-4 enemies except in some rare occasion set to kill them, even when "bad" rated. Even when they are bots.....

Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles
1 hour ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Mediocre players complaining about how terrible "weekend" players. Yea, if there was only some kind of possibility to post a mirror.

h2044503D

Something like this?

1,553 posts
10,180 battles

Please check forum rules.

This is non constructive and I am locking it.

Boris

• Funny 1