Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
morgoroth

WG jokes

7 comments in this topic

[_OPC_]
Players
429 posts
12,100 battles

This game become a new ad clicker?

What is wrong in this picture...

jokes.thumb.jpg.b7dfb708721bbb47124794d96323585a.jpg

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
380 posts
10,072 battles

Not sure what causes this. Happened to me once as well. 

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
60 posts
9,754 battles

normally those WG logos come up when you earned a certain peace of a collection newly. But that seems to be a bug, might be noteworthy. Not much I can say to in terms of what causes it. Maybe @MrConway knows more about that. (or if that bug is known/being worked on) 

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,487 posts
11,455 battles
17 hours ago, GER_Sushi_Lover said:

normally those WG logos come up when you earned a certain peace of a collection newly. But that seems to be a bug, might be noteworthy. Not much I can say to in terms of what causes it. Maybe @MrConway knows more about that. (or if that bug is known/being worked on) 

This issue could be easily solved by a "mark all forums as read" button equivalent. I mean, it wouldn't solve the issue but it would be made irrelevant. AND it would help with the impossibly clunky "new items appearing" animation that makes it a chore to mark all your new items as seen...

• Cool 3

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,539 battles
On 3/3/2019 at 7:10 PM, GER_Sushi_Lover said:

This looks like a bug actually, please do me a favour and submit a bug report to customer support with screenshots and a WGCheck log. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

21 hours ago, eliastion said:

This issue could be easily solved by a "mark all forums as read" button equivalent. I mean, it wouldn't solve the issue but it would be made irrelevant. AND it would help with the impossibly clunky "new items appearing" animation that makes it a chore to mark all your new items as seen...

Yes, that would indeed help - thanks for the feedback.

[BAD-B]
Players
876 posts
2,506 battles
43 minutes ago, MrConway said:

This looks like a bug actually, please do me a favour and submit a bug report to customer support with screenshots and a WGCheck log. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

Yes, that would indeed help - thanks for the feedback.

So up until now you ignored all the requests for this feature ? I asked for it at least 4-5 times after various patches ...

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,539 battles
1 hour ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

So up until now you ignored all the requests for this feature ? I asked for it at least 4-5 times after various patches ...

No, we are aware of the feedback and the slightly wonky way these notifications work. They are on the list of things to be improved and have been for a while.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this