Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
E4GLEyE

Very Lucky (defeat) Last Stand with Lexington

4 comments in this topic

[CLTS]
Players
51 posts
2,635 battles

Hey all, 

Thought I'll share this.

Today I had a whale of a time in Warships, got totally wiped in my Kaga (ended up bombing myself in frustration), ground a bit and unlocked the Hermes, ran away from DDs in a Tier 3-4 game with it (literally 3 km away from me on their closest) it was a meh day... thought I boot up the Lexington and give that a go... got a game where there was no higher than T8 ship in there so lucky... 2 CVs / side 1 T8 1 T6... we got nailed but as usual I dont like to sit on our spawn, ended up on the enemy's side of the map and as our team faltered was left alone... 2 DDs came after me (sunk a null HP BB before hand) and as they got close I started to wiggle the CV to my (or the Auto-Pilot's) best knowledge... got lucky and detonated one of the DDs and took the other out with 3 HVAR strikes. ... oh the rage in the chat... CV OP and all that... here hoping that we get even more nerfs on this line of wonderfully (actually wonderfully no sarcasm intended ... except for the nerf hammer) reworked ships... finally I felt like I am doing something for the team (did not feel like this since 0.8.0.2) managed to reset their cap multiple times, managed to harass with good torp drops their BBs and Cruisers. it felt good, left the game with a smile... and a small light of hope, that maybe... just maybe the CV is not yet dead. (yet)

Cheers,

E4GLEyE

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.03.01 - 21.35.23.53.png

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.03.01 - 21.48.44.22.png

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.03.01 - 21.49.56.09.png

• Cool 3

[CLTS]
Players
51 posts
2,635 battles
21 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

And you couldn't post that in here...

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/9009-what-were-your-greatest-gaming-achievements-today/

...because?

/oh, great, now embedding doesn't work/

oups :( sorry, did not know that existed :d just was in euphoria and had to push it out quick... Sorry again :(