Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Info from WoWs Dev Blog: "Arsenal improvements and renaming"

24 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,331 posts
9,697 battles

Hi all,

Dear players,

In update 0.8.2 the Arsenal will receive new functionality and a new name - Armory. We've also decided, according to your requests, to add about 50 premium ships to it, that will be available for purchase for doubloons. We also removed some of the premium ships from the tech tree to focus it on the researchable ships, moreover, purchasing premium ships is more comfortable in the Armory due to the filters. Later on we're planning to extend the selection so that you always have an extensive selection of ships to purchase for doubloons.

World of Warships team

Source (Reddit): "Arsenal improvements and renaming"

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,230 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Leo_Apollo11 sagte:

;)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,638 posts
16,069 battles
9 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Source (Reddit): "Arsenal improvements and renaming"

Leo "Apollo11"

Leo do you have no life.......:Smile_hiding:

Thank you, your a darling..... But i think 90% of these information posts on the forum come from you......

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,331 posts
9,697 battles

Hi all,

20 minutes ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

Conway already posted :) 

19 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

;)

Guys... as always... just look at the threads there (i.e. "Announcements") and here... the truth is that most people who visit forums don't go there (and people who visit forum at all are just very small percentage of all players)... so... lets just share knowledge whenever and however possible... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 3

[CR-S]
Players
463 posts
20,395 battles

All fine and stuff but how about we get an additional tab in the port where we can see all the premium ships which we already have?

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
3,077 posts
6,133 battles

I wonder if this is when they re-introduce the premium CV, and make them available for doubloons

[KURLA]
Players
890 posts
17,460 battles
45 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

I wonder if this is when they re-introduce the premium CV, and make them available for doubloons

The premium CVs will be available again in 8.2 (was stated in the 8.0 patch notes), weather the two changes will coincide is any ones guess.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,160 battles
1 hour ago, rnat said:

The premium CVs will be available again in 8.2 (was stated in the 8.0 patch notes), weather the two changes will coincide is any ones guess.

Will POSSIBLY be available, that's not guaranteed. I recall MrConway recently writing somewhere that it's more likely than not that they will be delayed even more

• Cool 1

[-FF-]
Players
858 posts
5,881 battles
3 hours ago, drmajga said:

All fine and stuff but how about we get an additional tab in the port where we can see all the premium ships which we already have?

I don't understand the filters in ship selection already allow you to select only premiums.

Players
1,520 posts
8,382 battles

Ah, so the purchase of ships is going to be via the Armoury for doubloons? That's interesting, legally. 

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
381 posts
11,104 battles
18 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

Ah, so the purchase of ships is going to be via the Armoury for doubloons? That's interesting, legally. 

you already can buy prem ships for dubs, it's nothing 'legally' interesting.

Players
3,088 posts
13,995 battles
1 hour ago, PassTheSalt said:

As aTottenham fan I wholeheartedly approve. ;)

Stands back in amazement.

I thought that I was the only Football Masochist on this forum! :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 2

Players
1,520 posts
8,382 battles
4 minutes ago, PassTheSalt said:

you already can buy prem ships for dubs, it's nothing 'legally' interesting.

You have different legal rights if digital goods are purchased for in game currency rather than cash. 

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
381 posts
11,104 battles
2 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

You have different legal rights if digital goods are purchased for in game currency rather than cash. 

no mention has been made of removing ships from the premium shop for £/€

[I401]
Beta Tester
1,099 posts
8,500 battles
5 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Guys... as always... just look at the threads there (i.e. "Announcements") and here... the truth is that most people who visit forums don't go there (and people who visit forum at all are just very small percentage of all players)... so... lets just share knowledge whenever and however possible... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

You are right, i only read this gameplay section of the forum - and i think i am not the only one.

[CR-S]
Players
463 posts
20,395 battles
5 hours ago, elblancogringo said:

I don't understand the filters in ship selection already allow you to select only premiums.

That is right, but if you look for a certain premium ship, it can be cumbersome.

To find the Monaghan for example i need to open the filters and make a few clicks. Which wouldn´t be that bad if the UI would react promptly - which it doesn´t, and it get worse with every update.

So i would like to click on "Prems" - and here they all are. I think it would be easier to implement this than to actually show every premium in its national tree (i may be wrong).

Spoiler

dat.thumb.jpg.b01927943f0fc91ffd686233bd8af73b.jpg

Because now when i click on Great Britain i see the Hood which i don´t have and the DoY which i have, but don´t play. What i don´t see are Belfast and Campbeltown which i do have. And when i simply want to see which ships i have that would fit a certain mission (like now British, US and Commonwealth destroyers of the Tiers V, VI, VII and VIII facepalm) - it can get confusing. Sure, i can set the filters which would be an easy task if the UI would respond promptly... now i am repaeting myself.

Sorry for the long text, but i hope you see my point. It would be an improvement of quality of life for collectors.

[-FF-]
Players
858 posts
5,881 battles
3 hours ago, drmajga said:

That is right, but if you look for a certain premium ship, it can be cumbersome.

To find the Monaghan for example i need to open the filters and make a few clicks. Which wouldn´t be that bad if the UI would react promptly - which it doesn´t, and it get worse with every update.

So i would like to click on "Prems" - and here they all are. I think it would be easier to implement this than to actually show every premium in its national tree (i may be wrong).

Hide contents

dat.thumb.jpg.b01927943f0fc91ffd686233bd8af73b.jpg

Because now when i click on Great Britain i see the Hood which i don´t have and the DoY which i have, but don´t play. What i don´t see are Belfast and Campbeltown which i do have. And when i simply want to see which ships i have that would fit a certain mission (like now British, US and Commonwealth destroyers of the Tiers V, VI, VII and VIII facepalm) - it can get confusing. Sure, i can set the filters which would be an easy task if the UI would respond promptly... now i am repaeting myself.

Sorry for the long text, but i hope you see my point. It would be an improvement of quality of life for collectors.

I see your point, and I think it is annoying for collectors who have plenty of ships, as the more ships you have, the more sluggish becomes the UI.

That's why I didn't understand you previsouly, I only have about 70 ships in total, and the UI is okish enough for me to use filters adequately.

But for people with several hundreds of ships, I can understand your point of an additional tab that would already cut a lot of ships, making the next selection and filters easier for you.

However, I'm afraid this won't happen, they probably have a lot of things that are higher on their priority list ;)

Cheers

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles

50 ships in armory? RIP ui, it'll die to death trying to process this.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,134 posts
6,705 battles
18 hours ago, drmajga said:

I don't know if it's part of Aslain's Mod Pack but there is already a filter in place for showing premium ships in port.

Spoiler

jt4g0j.png

[H_FAN]
Players
2,103 posts
27,147 battles
5 hours ago, elblancogringo said:

I see your point, and I think it is annoying for collectors who have plenty of ships, as the more ships you have, the more sluggish becomes the UI.

That's why I didn't understand you previsouly, I only have about 70 ships in total, and the UI is okish enough for me to use filters adequately.

But for people with several hundreds of ships, I can understand your point of an additional tab that would already cut a lot of ships, making the next selection and filters easier for you.

However, I'm afraid this won't happen, they probably have a lot of things that are higher on their priority list ;)

Cheers

The four row thing is mandatory (275 ships) 

[H_FAN]
Players
2,103 posts
27,147 battles
13 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

Stands back in amazement.

I thought that I was the only Football Masochist on this forum! :Smile_teethhappy:

Seriously? 1000+ Live matches I have watched (several teams due to friends etc) (Yes I am old) following a team in my hometown that is the underdog, have not won anything since 1954, (born in 1967) whilst the large club in our town have during my life have about 15 leauge wins and 2 Europa titles - 

• Cool 1