nambr9

The ship disguised as an island

10 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
3,661 posts
9,982 battles

Seen this vid today:

What I noticed ... besides the cool info on the camo, was the player numbers. 30 million? Rly?

• Cool 4

[XTREM]
Players
838 posts
12,021 battles

Yep, watched last night. Did not know about this incident at all, was certainly interesting. 

Thanks Simple History! 

• Cool 2

Players
1,662 posts
7,303 battles
12 hours ago, Miragetank90 said:

Yep, watched last night. Did not know about this incident at all, was certainly interesting. 

Thanks Simple History! 

hopefully this wont be inspiration for new camos, island huggers is one thing but islands hugging islands is quite the other....

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,526 posts
9,133 battles
2 hours ago, IvanDiego said:

Nothing is more frustrating than coming home from work, having to almost immediately hop on WoWS to play CB's for 3-4 hours to then have to jump into randos to complete the Daily Mission chains. Which now more and more are tied to ship release events and/or provide some form of needed in game resource.

These mission chains need to be adjusted to work for wins in CB games. There is no excuse for this not being a thing as this stage. I didn't care when it was just 400 coal that I was missing out on, but that's changed and they need to be adjusted as a result so I don't have to stay up to midnight or later in some cases just trying to get my objectives done for the day.

necromancer-gif-8.gif.a346815dace1f4add22f1bd6f84da7c0.gif

+ the whole rant is in so wrong forum section as it can ever be.

Thanks to this necro though I now see this thread, and can say that this

On 3/5/2019 at 3:51 PM, HentaiSquirrel said:

Thanks for the history lesson :)

Found a picture:

Abraham-Crijnssen-1-1024x643.thumb.jpg.1666ed2f7512223c1041e1bd11cf9e8f.jpg

is Väinämöinen, not the Dutch ship in the OP's video.

Beta Tester
5,368 posts
2,939 battles
1 hour ago, WolfGewehr said:

+ the whole rant is in so wrong forum section as it can ever be.

It seems to be his thing, whenever he has something to say he apparently just rolls a dice and pick a random section or topic for his post.

With barely 4 posts, at least 3 of them are in the wrong section, and 2 of them are necromancy of topics that have nothing to do with what he said. And he doesn't seem to ever answer again or acknowledge this fact.

Off to a fabulous start.

Edit :

Wait, the rabbit hole seems to go MUCH deeper now that I'm looking into it. Another account (EmmettLuis) with 2 messages has necrod a topic with the same message this account had posted no less than 5 minutes early.

My bet is that this guy has multiple accounts and spams his messages in random topics and sections with several accounts in the hope of... I dunno, getting an answer quicker ? It's not like his messages are ads or incoherent so he can't just be a spamming bot...

I'll just keep looking now (might be a mistake on his part, we never know) but if he continues he's gonna entirely mess up the naval battle section so I mayu ask a mod to look into it.

• Cool 1

Players
369 posts
On 1/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, WolfGewehr said:

is Väinämöinen, not the Dutch ship in the OP's video.

Ah, ok. Guess I'll have to trust you on this one ; )  I trusted google and google has failed me (again) XD

cheers o7

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,526 posts
9,133 battles
12 hours ago, HentaiSquirrel said:

Ah, ok. Guess I'll have to trust you on this one ; )  I trusted google and google has failed me (again) XD

cheers o7

I know our own ships ;P

Here are the original pictures from that day: https://www.sotasampo.fi/en/times/page/time_1944-07-29-1944-07-29

• Cool 1

[3-RTR]
Beta Tester
148 posts

image.png.6969948a0048cc24896dcf362e22879c.png

But this is the real HrMs Abraham Crijnssen. I dont know about the first picture, as that ship is in camouflage...