You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Venator_II

Recent changes to Des Moines turrets?

4 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
757 battles

Where there any changes made recently to durability of the Des Moines turrets? In my last couple of games they got frequently incapacitated or outright destroyed. That happened to me never before. Before that I had about 160 games in the Des Moines and it literally never happened. Could of course have been luck but in my last two games I had a total of 4 incapacitated and 2 destroyed...

It feels kind of like a bug... Or the game just trolls me...

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
409 posts
10,110 battles

It's always happened to me, the turrets are just like that. 160 games and it never happened? Lucky, very lucky. 

Take the appropriate upgrade in slot 1 and preventative maintenance to help with it. 

Players
2 posts
757 battles
Vor 33 Minuten, Miragetank90 sagte:

It's always happened to me, the turrets are just like that. 160 games and it never happened? Lucky, very lucky. 

Take the appropriate upgrade in slot 1 and preventative maintenance to help with it. 

I already use both... but okay then. If nothing was changed it was probably just luck/ bad luck...

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
409 posts
10,110 battles
Just now, CatAnne said:

I already use both... but okay then. If nothing was changed it was probably just luck/ bad luck...

Happened to me in Clan Batlles before, more than once. Fore turrets completely lost. As you can imagine, it wasn't very funny. Not at the time, at least xD