You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
YesAndNoOrYes

SERVER DOWN !!!!

343 comments in this topic

[JR-IT]
Players
134 posts
19,400 battles

Yesterday after midnite it crashed. Today again , the match starts then it fails. Then it's impossible to enter in a match. The game reports: 'server overload'. Is it possible'? This isn't Wot, the total number of players is low, this should be another patch fail 

[SLO-M]
Players
4 posts
2,078 battles

image.thumb.png.3baedda2352a4d234c25942221850216.pngFIX YOUR GOD DAMN POTATO SERVERS WE ARE PAYING YOU TOO MUCH TO NOT MAKE AN EFFORT INTO SOLID SERVERS!!!!

Beta Tester
134 posts
8,634 battles

Trying to do the Exeter missions; 10 planes shot down in one match -> kicked back to port

2nd try; 4 planes shot down -> kicked back to port

Now I can't even start a battle anymore. Are you guys trying to keep me from completing that damn mission? It sure feels like it..

• Funny 1
  • Angry 2

[PORT]
Players
13 posts
14,322 battles

It is getting very annoying. I thought today  game had been stabilized, after few coop battles, played a random with my Kamikaze R, it was very painful after 4 kills and 3 deva strikes to see game collapsed. No battle report ofc, battle never happened. I wonder why, I have the impression that an update is almost all time a "downdate"! 

• Cool 1

[WWF]
Players
3 posts
6,567 battles

Please fix the constant disconnecting mid game. It sucks to loose Naval Battle attempts and stars on issues like this!

Players
816 posts

Getting same thing also as well. Keep being disconnected mid-game and now server is down

And I won't even mention how laggy things are at times, which is most likely down to poor server performance.

[PC]
Players
103 posts
16,417 battles
6 minutes ago, bwn2pwn said:

Please fix the constant disconnecting mid game. It sucks to loose Naval Battle attempts and stars on issues like this!

Logged in, went to enable Naval Battle, loading screen froze. I just hope our opponents are also on EU server so they won't get a head start.

[SLO-M]
Players
4 posts
2,078 battles

image.thumb.png.23da9cc6fab8994f1c3d075c344a442a.png

No head start for us i guess maintenance is in order, really hope they fix this or downgrade the update to the point it worked fine.

Players
816 posts
21 minutes ago, Gr3n8 said:

Now I can't even start a battle anymore. Are you guys trying to keep me from completing that damn mission? It sure feels like it..

I was using the rare Hydro flags for 300+ XP and got kicked out game and no game result for it. Flags wasted I got in containers bought!!!:Smile_amazed:

[B-F-M]
Weekend Tester
4,070 posts

WTF a sh......

EXETER missions started.... and Server down....

nice... really nice....

how to do the missions, if server down....

[ANV]
[ANV]
Players
251 posts
3,147 battles

Same. Kicked out in the middle of battle and now "server overload" 

[NSVE]
Players
168 posts
9,116 battles

Can WG suspend the penalty for leaving a game early, my wife went pink "3 game penalty for leaving game early"after disconnection, clearly not her fault.

• Cool 3

Players
816 posts
1 minute ago, iFax said:

Can WG suspend the penalty for leaving a game early, my wife went pink "3 game penalty for leaving game early"after disconnection, clearly not her fault.

But does she like Pink? :Smile_veryhappy:

[ARYA]
Players
479 posts
10,902 battles

the long story of WG servers ......