You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
YesAndNoOrYes

SERVER DOWN !!!!

343 comments in this topic

[AAO]
Players
2,123 posts
10,620 battles

I barely played for a week - and just bought premium again. One game and boom, I'm out.

Hey @MrConway it's march first, not april first...

• Cool 4

Players
146 posts
2 minutes ago, bummbumm144 said:

during this server break i am listing the end from the doors :cap_cool::cat_cool:

Good night and good luck ;)

• Funny 2

Players
850 posts
13,598 battles

Welp, gaming session done for today.

I had already collected everything so no big deal, although being interrupted while trying to reach Furutaka wasn't funny. On top of that, all the excitement from hearing Kirishima's true voice for the first time (I've got one of them commanding Kuma right now) down the drain.

13 minutes ago, conductiv said:

a server drop at 1AM central European time on the first of march...I have a sneaky suspicion it's a server reset. it being midnight and the first of the month and all

Someone forgetting to check what was set in some hosts' taskschd/cron? Yes, sounds like a plausible explanation. Very plausible indeed.

Salute.

Players
8 posts
3,348 battles
17 minutes ago, Capt_Widowmaker said:

Crash and burn - kicked in the middle of a battle. EU server temporarily unavailable!. *Facepalm* because now we get an unfair and unearned warning or penalty. WoWs is the only game where I have experienced getting a penalty when the server kicked me. Very amaterurish and NOT player friendly *double facepalm*.

They should get rid of that penalty system anyway and that crap voice that comes with it. It's pathetic. If they would just let friendly hits happen but ignore the damage there would be no problem at all and no unfair treatment of players that do not hit friendlies on purpose. And that is the majority of the players. WG is going overboard with their penalty system and it spoils the game.

• Cool 1

Players
3,135 posts
14,150 battles
8 minutes ago, TCG_OliveBranch said:

Seems my dear Mr Serb spent all money again to girls,drug,parties and nothing for hamsters again :cap_old:

That's a relief. For a moment I thought that he may have wasted it.:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
8 posts
3,348 battles
33 minutes ago, conductiv said:

...I have a sneaky suspicion it's a server reset. it being midnight and the first of the month and all

I think so too. If so, without warning us, that is bad manners. :Smile-angry:

Players
1,529 posts
5,586 battles
1 minute ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

Interesting: I followed the link and the wiki server is unable to negotiate my log-in credentials/cookies. I've checked against the official homepage and also can't do it.

Salute.

huh?

image.thumb.png.eef07ed4f6ec06399626f162ac15091e.png

[-F-H-]
[-F-H-]
Players
226 posts
7,480 battles

....take a jet and fly to malta. They have Server CONTACT!:cat_paw:

Players
9 posts
5 minutes ago, keverbus said:

They should get rid of that penalty system anyway and that crap voice that comes with it. It's pathetic. If they would just let friendly hits happen but ignore the damage there would be no problem at all and no unfair treatment of players that do not hit friendlies on purpose. And that is the majority of the players. WG is going overboard with their penalty system and it spoils the game.

True and a huge sigh. The penalty system works fairly to a certain extend, but after a major update they should have a panic button that disabled the system until they were sure game ran smoothly. Getting a penalty when THEY kick can in the long run be something that makes me leave the game - no matter how much money I 'invested'!

They write that it is considered a warning. I don't care. I should NOT get a warning when THEIR server fails.

• Cool 2

[FL4-0]
Players
1,461 posts
8,216 battles

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

[EUR]
Players
403 posts
4,589 battles

is server still down? I think I failed daily missions :/ :fish_panic:

• Cool 2