Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
D__Busby

More Florin's?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
24 posts
5,928 battles

Any way to do this? AS I've completed both the FSW events on full, and don't have anywhere near enough 'Florins' to be able to purchase the base CV.

 

Am I missing something here :cap_fainting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,479 posts
8,154 battles
12 minutes ago, D__Busby said:

Any way to do this? AS I've completed both the FSW events on full, and don't have anywhere near enough 'Florins' to be able to purchase the base CV.

 

Am I missing something here :cap_fainting:

Yep, you're missing premium containers:cap_haloween:

 

That or wait for next set of missions, as IIRC it was stated without opening wallet you can't get T8 Tea Carrier, while T6 basically required month long drip feed grind.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,685 posts
8,640 battles

Each week has 1 new stage and each stage has 4 directives. So you've only done 2 out of 16 total directives.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
1,881 posts
15,938 battles

T6 is way more enjoyable for cv play at the moment anyway, with t8 you just get 7-8 t10 ships in pretty much every match that maw down all your planes in seconds...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
41 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Yep, you're missing premium containers:cap_haloween:

 

That or wait for next set of missions, as IIRC it was stated without opening wallet you can't get T8 Tea Carrier, while T6 basically required month long drip feed grind.

But you can't buy them yet eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
1 minute ago, Yedwy said:

T6 is way more enjoyable for cv play at the moment anyway, with t8 you just get 7-8 t10 ships in pretty much every match that maw down all your planes in seconds...

I disagree. As an avid CV player, T8 is the best. But I do love the challenge of T10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
34 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

Each week has 1 new stage and each stage has 4 directives. So you've only done 2 out of 16 total directives.

 

Sure. But I still don't think it'll be enough. But let's see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
2 hours ago, D__Busby said:

But you can't buy them yet eh?

 

Most likely tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,642 posts
16,121 battles
3 minutes ago, Juanx said:

 

Most likely tomorrow.

Early access mission in the past have always been 1 patch before...... the RN CV will probably be released in the next patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,502 posts
8,211 battles
11 hours ago, D__Busby said:

I disagree. As an avid CV player, T8 is the best. But I do love the challenge of T10.

Perhaps you could be so gracious as to tell us how we could share that experience.

It's indeed a challenge, but to be frank it's a challenge that I don't find particularly enjoyable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NKK]
Beta Tester
692 posts
7,032 battles
13 hours ago, Yedwy said:

T6 is way more enjoyable for cv play at the moment anyway, with t8 you just get 7-8 t10 ships in pretty much every match that maw down all your planes in seconds...

Agreed. Now, being top tier with tier 8 CVs is great, but there are many times where the ONLY tier 8 ship is your carrier. You might as well go for a coffee and a snack in those, you will rare crack more than 30k, and that only if the game is long and doing that damage at the end.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
24 posts
5,928 battles
1 hour ago, valrond said:

Agreed. Now, being top tier with tier 8 CVs is great, but there are many times where the ONLY tier 8 ship is your carrier. You might as well go for a coffee and a snack in those, you will rare crack more than 30k, and that only if the game is long and doing that damage at the end.

 

I do just fine with the Kaga - Only the Kaga mind you. Still can pull off 100k + damage and a kill or two.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×