Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Echo024

Alaska

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post

Dear Wargaming, i have slight concern over the new ship you added, The Alaska, she is a great ship, or so i believe, and the price of 1million free xp, am i the only one who thinks that is a little too much over a ship, cause hey, me and others have been waiting this ship to arrive for a loong, loong time, but that it's research prize is 1 million free XP, i dont think i have even earned that much xp, ever, in total, a lot of people will never actually experience this ship, just cause how hard it is to obtain, so please, Wargaming, i understand you wanted to bring unique ship to the game, but it doesn't have to be this expensive...
now i'm gonna see myself out, and those who are reading this, let out a comment about this topic, i'm curious to hear what others have to say.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles

Before I bought alaska I'd almost reached 2 mil free xp without really focusing on it and have already purchased nelson and missouri. I think the price for alaska is justified because it takes into account fxp inflation.

Players
620 posts
6,057 battles
4 hours ago, Echo024 said:

Dear Wargaming ... Wargaming, i understand you wanted to bring unique ship to the game,  screw many people for lots of money (unless you'r Russian) but it doesn't have to be this expensive...

Fixed that for you

• Funny 3