You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Fly! Strike! Win! Event - Non-paid Crowns and Florins Estimates

105 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,346 posts
9,784 battles

Hi all,

Daily Missions

If they are all like today's, you will earn 1 crown and 10 florins for each subsection, giving you 6 crowns and 60 florins per day if you complete everything.

6 crowns * 21 days = 126 crowns

60 florins* 21 days = 1260 florins

Directives

Assuming they are all like this week's, you get 20 crowns and 1 Air Supply container for each stage, plus 2 more in orders for the second half. Each container gives 50 florins. Across 3 weeks,

20 crowns * 4 directives * 3 weeks = 240 crowns

50 florins * 6 containers * 3 weeks = 900 florins

Daily Shipments

You can get 2 free AS containers here if you log in for 10/14 days: 100 florins

Total Non-paid

So, if you complete everything,

Crowns: 126 + 240 = 366 crowns

Florins: 1260 + 900 + 100 = 2260 florins

For comparison, to get all 3 British CV packages, you will need 300 crowns and 3900 florins. Getting Exeter gives you a combat mission for 4 free and 1 prem AS container, giving 300 florins. You should be able to convert crowns to florins at an exchange rate of 5 crowns:40 florins, giving 528 more florins if you convert all leftover crowns, for a total of 3088 florins.

If earning rates remain the same, looks like T8 Implacable is out of reach for F2P players. This is an assumption, though. WG could have additional missions lined up for more crates, but there will need to be quite a lot.

If you're just going for T6, 150 crowns and 1400 florins are enough. That should be easy to achieve.

TL;DR If you grind everything, you get 366 crowns and 2260 florins. It'll get you the T6 CV, but not T8.

Source and all credits (Reddit): "Fly! Strike! Win! Event - Non-paid Crowns and Florins Estimates"

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 17

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,370 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Leo_Apollo11 sagte:

6 crowns * 21 day

20 crowns * 4 directives * 3 weeks

Update 0.8.1. should run for 4 weeks, is here a reason why only 3 are used for calculation?

[KURLA]
Players
906 posts
17,512 battles
9 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Update 0.8.1. should run for 4 weeks, is here a reason why only 3 are used for calculation?

You can find it in the respective article:

You will be able to obtain Crowns, Florins, and Air Supply containers as rewards for completing Directives and chains of combat missions only during first three weeks of Update 0.8.1.

Btw thx for posting the calculation, made me notice a mistake i made in mine. ^^

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,653 posts
16,142 battles
5 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Source and all credits (Reddit): "Fly! Strike! Win! Event - Non-paid Crowns and Florins Estimates"

Leo "Apollo11"

can we get more Crowns/Florins from the "Naval Aviation" Collection rewards?

[TTT]
Players
4,301 posts
7,937 battles

thx Leo! Mostly just aiming for Furious myself - reason being that I've complained enough about "people not being ready for high tiers but still going up there" that I kinda feel like I should grind my way to T8 and then T10 "the hard way" :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,596 posts
8,106 battles
10 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

can we get more Crowns/Florins from the "Naval Aviation" Collection rewards?

I doubt it because in theory you can complete that way after the event with florins is over by collecting them in daily containers without ever exchanging dublicates.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,651 posts
4,793 battles

As a side-note. Do you keep the exp on your highest level brittish CV after the regular tree is introduced?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,653 posts
16,142 battles
5 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

I doubt it because in theory you can complete that way after the event with florins is over by collecting them in daily containers without ever exchanging dublicates.

ok

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,653 posts
16,142 battles
7 minutes ago, Blixies said:

As a side-note. Do you keep the exp on your highest level brittish CV after the regular tree is introduced?

Always have in the past when we got access to the ships early.

This is better than the random from last time.. I got the tier 6DD from a crate just after i had got enough  XP to have unlocked her automatically at full tech line release..

13 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

thx Leo! Mostly just aiming for Furious myself - reason being that I've complained enough about "people not being ready for high tiers but still going up there" that I kinda feel like I should grind my way to T8 and then T10 "the hard way" :Smile_teethhappy:

Pretty much same here... Though im afraid i will become (continue being) a seal clubber.. HMS Hermes and HMS Furious will be permanent and regularly used ships in my port.. As i keep saying at every opportunity My Grandfather served on both during the war.

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,346 posts
9,784 battles

Hi all,

27 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

All credits to original author on Reddit - I just re-posted it here so we can discuss it...

Leo "Apollo11"

[TSCC]
Players
1,610 posts
18,842 battles

Well while you can't get all three, if you collect all those 366 crowns and 2260 florins you can get both Hermes and Implacable. Those two cost 200 crowns and 2.9k of florins. You will have 166 crown to convert to 1328 florins which will be enough to buy both ships. Or if you buy four premium containers and covert 111 crown to florins you can get Furious and Implacable.

[TTT]
Players
4,301 posts
7,937 battles
Just now, fumtu said:

Well while you can't get all three, if you collect all those 366 crowns and 2260 florins you can get both Hermes and Implacable. Those two cost 200 crowns and 2.9k of florins. You will have 166 crown to convert to 1328 florins which will be enough to buy both ships. Or if you buy four premium containers and covert 111 crown to florins you can get Furious and Implacable.

except they can only be bought sequentially, so that doesnt work

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
712 posts
2,348 battles
2 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Wow WG really overhyped this mission chain, they made it sound as if it was possible to earn the t8 for free, then it turns out you can’t even get the t6 unless you do almost all the daily missions....

• Cool 3

[TSCC]
Players
1,610 posts
18,842 battles
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Ok I didn't know that. Than only way to get Implacable if you collect all available crown and florins is to buy 12 premium containers. Nice /s

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,370 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, black_falcon120 sagte:

Wow WG really overhyped this mission chain, they made it sound as if it was possible to earn the t8 for free

they said that you cannot get the Tier 8 only with spending money and without doing missions:

Zitat

At the same time, obtaining Tier VIII aircraft carrier Implacable will take more than just converting doubloons into Crowns and acquiring Air Supply containers; you will need to complete several Directives and daily combat missions.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,653 posts
16,142 battles
59 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Well that rained on my parade. I thought you could pick which one you wanted

[GOE]
Players
1,647 posts
7,094 battles
46 minutes ago, gravelbelly said:

Another con by WG lol

FondPettyBufeo-small.gif

Did anyone expect anything else?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
262 posts
2,215 battles
54 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

they said that you cannot get the Tier 8 only with spending money and without doing missions:

How could you not achieve tier VIII CV by buying premium air drops? This doesn't sound like WG somehow...

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,370 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Feldpropst sagte:

How could you not achieve tier VIII CV by buying premium air drops? This doesn't sound like WG somehow...

you can get only 150 Crowns with doubloons, for the Tier 8 CV you need 300 Crowns in total...

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts
6,151 battles

And what of the Exeter combat missions ? Probably will not count as F2P since if you want to have all the recources of those combat missions you still have to buy it.

Players
262 posts
2,215 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

you can get only 150 Crowns with doubloons, for the Tier 8 CV you need 300 Crowns in total... 

Ah, got it...
1. Trade dubloons 3x for 150 crowns. You need 300 crowns for all 3 CVs.
2. Buy 39 premium supply drops with 100 florins each. You need 3900 florins for all 3 CVs. Maybe less drops, because you get florins also for tasks.
3. Complete tasks for the rest 150 crowns. Given you can obtain 60 per day, you would need to complete all possible tasks for 3 days straight.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,370 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Feldpropst sagte:

Given you can obtain 60 per day

6 Crowns/day with Daily Missions, but 60 Florins