zumbledum

how to get early access ships?

11 comments in this topic

Question

Players
4 posts
424 battles

I wanted to try out the new British Carriers , i see hem in the tech tree with the little early access clocks on them but i cant work out how to "buy" them and get them in my port.

10 answers to this question

[SHEN]
Moderator, Moderator
1,428 posts
10,437 battles

"Fly! Strike! Win!" in the Arsenal

The Arsenal gets a new temporary category, with three bundles containing researchable British aircraft carriers:

• flag_United_Kingdom.pngelite.pngIV Hermes
  • flag_United_Kingdom.pngelite.pngVI Furious
  • flag_United_Kingdom.pngelite.pngVIII Implacable

To get the bundles containing British aircraft carriers, you’ll need to obtain the new temporary resources—Crowns and Florins—introduced especially for the “Fly! Strike! Win!” Event.

How to get Crowns:

6a593b70-340d-11e9-aa3b-38eaa735f4cc_100
  • Complete the Directives of the "Fly! Strike! Win!" event.
  • Complete chains of daily combat missions.
  • Obtain them in exchange for doubloons in the Arsenal (this option can be used three times only).

How to get Florins:

6a155b08-340d-11e9-b445-38eaa735f4cc_100
  • From Air Supply containers earned by completing the combat missions and Directives of the "Fly! Strike! Win!" event.
  • Complete chains of daily combat missions.
  • From Air Supply Premium containers purchased in the Premium Shop.

You will be able to obtain Crowns, Florins, and Air Supply containers as rewards for completing Directives and chains of combat missions only during first three weeks of Update 0.8.1.

Players
4 posts
424 battles

so if im reading it right theres an event to do that gives a currency that buys a loot box that mightr have one of the ships in?

ahh from the way it looked i thought they were free to try , did try to do that event but dont seem to be working or not tracking 

thanks anyway guess its just not for me.

[KURLA]
Players
899 posts
17,499 battles
3 minutes ago, zumbledum said:

so if im reading it right theres an event to do that gives a currency that buys a loot box that mightr have one of the ships in?

An event that gives you the currency and boxes containing the currency, which you can then use to buy one (or more depending on how much you can/will get) ship of your choice.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,160 battles
3 hours ago, zumbledum said:

did try to do that event but dont seem to be working or not tracking 

Check mission requirements. They notmally are at least tier 5 or higher, and can have multiple other requirements (like specific class / nation)

[OILUP]
Players
3 posts
5,133 battles

This question may sound stupid but I don't want to waste hard earned Crowns and Florins. And I have never seen early access ships before.

So I have the Hermes on early access and in the modules it says that XP gained on an early access ship can be converted into Free XP. Do we get to keep the ships after the Event is finished or do we just convert any XP gained to Free XP. I don't want to spend more Crowns and Florins on Furious if it disappears at the end of the event.

Am I worrying for nothing ?

[WWGU]
Players
474 posts
8,252 battles
2 minutes ago, Markzman said:

This question may sound stupid but I don't want to waste hard earned Crowns and Florins. And I have never seen early access ships before.

So I have the Hermes on early access and in the modules it says that XP gained on an early access ship can be converted into Free XP. Do we get to keep the ships after the Event is finished or do we just convert any XP gained to Free XP. I don't want to spend more Crowns and Florins on Furious if it disappears at the end of the event.

You get to keep it, but it becomes a Silver (Standard)ship.

[SM0KE]
Players
3,001 posts
7,181 battles
18 hours ago, Markzman said:

As well as what @Cambera_1 said, any spare Crowns/Florins will eventually be converted to credits (silver), one of them via being converted to the other (Crowns to Florins, I think), so any leftovers won't be wasted.

If you hover your mouse pointer over either of the totals for these currencies in the Arsenal, you'll get a pop-up telling you how long they're valid for...

As I understand it, it is only possible to get the first two bundles for free; to get the third one requires spending at least some real money/doubloons (how much exactly will depend on whether or not you've been maximising your Crowns/Florins income from free sources).

• Cool 1

Players
262 posts
2,215 battles

Just keep in ming you cannot obtain tier 8 CV without spending money (exchanging dubloons for crowns for a ridiculous cost AND buying premium air drops) + absolving numerous tasks while playing.