You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada 2.0: USS Alaska

62 comments in this topic

Players
19 posts
10,863 battles
2 minutes ago, hybris4u2 said:

its the package! There is also an option to buy just the ship that is like 66 Euro

Oh I did not notice, thank you!

Then, after the extortion of throwing away 1 million fxp, WG will eventually and for sure receive A LOT of 66 euros! Well done indeed!

That makes me change my mind... For me, a fanatic free-to-play WoWs player this means that at the end I will NOT spend 1 million fxp for a ship with a "usual" money-tag in the game shop. I won't pay for it either.

Just to clarify a few things, I DO PAY for other games. Games developed in western markets and are western in philosophy and marketing. Games that are selling but softly and reasonably. Games that are not based on pay-to-win and are respecting the fact that we may be their clients for just a fraction of our day-time because we have lives and DO NOT WANT TO GRIND. This excludes greedy WG who has a lot to learn on more effective ways to sell and not milk, extort and exhaust their player-base. 

[U-35]
[U-35]
Beta Tester
45 posts
8,014 battles

Another gimmick ship like Yuro would have said, just introducing a new concept, NSDP (New Ship Denial Policy), from this point I will not buy a new ship from real money period.....Fix the basic before you add on new ships, right now this game is turning into a landslide....

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
52 posts
7,056 battles

I expect the one after this to be 1,25M fxp and the one after that 1,5M fxp.

After opening this precedent there's no going back, the doors are open and cannot close again, meaning there will be no trust that this will not happen again and again, also they will use some excuse to remove this ships when the next come because they have done it before.

Players
104 posts

A single ship for 66 euro??! No thanks. I'd rather buy the  RE2 remake instead, I'll save 7 euro and have a lot more enjoyment out of it. 

The prices of these premium ships is just downright insane, even ships that have been on there for years are still overpriced as hell. 

[OLEUM]
Players
40 posts
5,408 battles
15 minutes ago, Snautzi said:

A single ship for 66 euro??! No thanks. I'd rather buy the  RE2 remake instead, I'll save 7 euro and have a lot more enjoyment out of it. 

The prices of these premium ships is just downright insane, even ships that have been on there for years are still overpriced as hell. 

What it means RE2 ?

Players
36 posts
10,866 battles
On 2/27/2019 at 9:22 PM, Menchalior said:

Well, considering 1 mil XP... Uhm.. Seems not really worthy. Kronshtadt, Missouri and Musashi were only 750K XP and Alaska's only current advantage is that you can get her atm. Not really sure would I spend 1 mil freeXP on her. 750K yes, but 1 Mil? If I want him, I rather take chances in next Christmas Santa Crates... Last Christmas gave Kronshtadt and year before that gave me Nikolai I, Gremy and Kamikaze. I just find 1 mil free XP ludicrous amount of free XP when previous ships were only 750K and Nelson is 375K.

Yes, I wish I bought Kronshtadt and the remaining points on Nelson, I was saving my fxps but 1 millions is too high for just one ship.

• Cool 1

[OLEUM]
Players
40 posts
5,408 battles

Guys you know how its saying ? The guilty its on who buy it not the guy who offer ... i hope you understand what i mean.

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
228 posts
5,349 battles

There is no real reason to get yet another premium tier 9, just another XP machine of which you can't use the xp unless you pay wargamer to convert it so what's the point? Unless it's a Missouri that actually makes credits don't see any real advantage of getting another tier 9 premium.

• Cool 2

[RO-RN]
Players
22 posts
16,806 battles

Bought the ship and played 3 games in it. I also have the Kron (which was worth 750k FXP) and compared with it, I can tell that Alaska is worth the difference.

So, stop whining about the price... it's a FREE premium ship! I know that this "FREE" relies on the amount of games played and also how good you are in this play, but it's still free.

• Boring 1

[OLEUM]
Players
40 posts
5,408 battles

Anyone knows if this ship is for free exp (1 mil) till 29.03.2019 ? or after this date is gonna be gone ?