You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada 2.0: USS Alaska

62 comments in this topic

Players
499 posts
31 minutes ago, Varian_Dorn said:

On a side note, after reading just now that Alaska is available for around 65 Euros in the premium shop

I wonder when they'll start selling tier 10 ships in the premium shop - this year or the next. They said they'll never do that and later apologized in a video with the simple "never say never", making all the hard grinding through ship tree lines pointless.

• Cool 2

[GOTHY]
Beta Tester
110 posts
1,438 battles

LoL not in premium shop? ok WG you dont want my money? well i'll spend my 150euro on other game then. Its your choice. (and I am not the only one)

• Funny 1

[DK-MK]
Players
300 posts
14,789 battles
9 minutes ago, Ragnarox said:

LoL not in premium shop? ok WG you dont want my money? well i'll spend my 150euro on other game then. Its your choice. (and I am not the only one)

Not YET. Sometimes I am still baffled about the low attention (span) of some users.

EDIT says: if you wanna shell out 150 bucks for it, you might as well just buy doubloons and convert xp, should you have enough xp Bound to other ships of course. Otherwise, how about waiting a day or two until we most likely get the shop offer here as well?

• Cool 2

[DK-MK]
Players
300 posts
14,789 battles
34 minutes ago, DuneDreamer said:

I wonder when they'll start selling tier 10 ships in the premium shop - this year or the next. They said they'll never do that and later apologized in a video with the simple "never say never", making all the hard grinding through ship tree lines pointless.

Not pointless. Cheaper, in terms of actual money invested. You are presented with a choice: spend money to get what you want, spend time to get what you want. Or a combination of both.

So, pointless for you maybe. Certainly not for me.

[GOTHY]
Beta Tester
110 posts
1,438 battles
11 minutes ago, Varian_Dorn said:

Not YET. Sometimes I am still baffled about the low attention (span) of some users.

EDIT says: if you wanna shell out 150 bucks for it, you might as well just buy doubloons and convert xp, should you have enough xp Bound to other ships of course. Otherwise, how about waiting a day or two until we most likely get the shop offer here as well?

I would but I dont have the fxp, not even close to 1 Million, ill rather save myself of grinding and buy directly. But I don't believe that they will put it in cash shop. RU servers are not EU. 

But they should put it for fxp and in premium just for 2 type of ppl, ppl who play everyday and grinding and ppl who will buy it cause lack of time to actually grind it. 

I dont mind to be called whale cause this is great game worth of spending money for. And 150euro is saved just for this ship, waiting for 2 years for it.

Players
6,338 posts
12,773 battles
1 hour ago, Varian_Dorn said:

On a side note, after reading just now that Alaska is available for around 65 Euros in the premium shop (Russian Servers), it stands to reason that within the next two days we might get to see the same offer. So while still quite expensive, this is the "cheaper" option to buy Alaska for everyone who is at least about 500k free xp away from getting her for free xp or who just wants to spend free xp differently and does have the Money to buy her like this.

So, still expensive, but with a second option. My previous statement still stands though.

That is correct

https://ru.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/9240/

Spoiler
НАВЕРХ

НАЗАД
Alaska
СПЕЦИАЛЬНОЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ

СОДЕРЖИМОЕ

• IX ALASKA;
  • СЛОТ В ПОРТУ;
  • БОНУС БОЕВАЯ ЗАДАЧА: Х3 К ОПЫТУ НА 25 БОЁВ.

ОПИСАНИЕ

Alaska ― представитель особого класса кораблей, занимавшего промежуточное положение между крейсерами и линкорами. Официально классифицировался как линейный крейсер.
В игре расположился на IX уровне. Имеет внушительные габариты, большой запас очков боеспособности, мощную артиллерию калибра 305-мм, а также разнообразный набор снаряжения. Идеально подходит для уничтожения крейсеров на средней дистанции боя.

Основные характеристики:

• По артиллерийскому вооружению корабль близок к линкорам. 9 орудий калибра 305 мм, расположенные в трёх башнях. Относительно других крейсеров имеет отличное бронепробитие и высокий шанс поджога фугасным снарядом, но при этом медленную перезарядку ― 20 с. Максимальная дальность стрельбы 19 км, однако эффективнее всего сражаться на дистанции от 10 до 15 км.
  • Высокий для крейсера запас боеспособности ― 60 800 очков.
  • Может использовать в бою снаряжение в четырёх слотах: «Аварийную команду» ― в первом, «Заградительный огонь ПВО» или «ГАП» ― во втором, «РЛС», «Корректировщик огня» или «Истребитель» ― в третьем и «Ремонтную команду» в четвёртом.
  • Повышенная доходность в кредитах, а также +50% к опыту за счёт постоянного камуфляжа.

Подробные ТТХ корабля доступны по этой ссылке.

Дополнительная боевая задача
Первые 25 боёв на корабле в любом режиме принесут втрое больше опыта. Доступно до 30 июня 2019, можно получить только один раз на аккаунт.
Компенсация
В случае если корабль уже имеется в вашем Порту, вы получите компенсацию в размере 19 000 дублонов.

0b53cb45ca9142b6b889707482b37f42_details10

Итоговая стоимость может незначительно отличаться в зависимости от способа оплаты. Чтобы увидет

and this is with a lousy google translate (only translated part of the page).

Spoiler
ПРЕМИУМ МАГАЗИНМеню Делать несколько покупок за раз стало гораздо проще. Воспользуйтесь корзиной!

TO THE TOP

BACK
Alaska
СПЕЦИАЛЬНОЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ

CONTENT

• ‌ ‌ IX ALASKA;
  • SLOT IN PORT;
  • BONUS FIGHTING PROBLEM: X3 TO EXPERIENCE OF 25 FIGHTS.

Players
6,338 posts
12,773 battles

Oh, and I do want to point out that I'm perfectly fine with WG selling it for money. I don't really care if others want to purchase her.

I did end up converting part of the FXP back when I got Missouri.

[TSUN]
Weekend Tester
475 posts
22,293 battles

I have so many credits and free xp that i stopped buying premium time...

freexp.jpg.1235013dbe2f11569dcb2f3ae568eb7f.jpg

• Cool 1

[DK-MK]
Players
300 posts
14,789 battles
1 hour ago, Ragnarox said:

I would but I dont have the fxp, not even close to 1 Million, ill rather save myself of grinding and buy directly. But I don't believe that they will put it in cash shop. RU servers are not EU. 

But they should put it for fxp and in premium just for 2 type of ppl, ppl who play everyday and grinding and ppl who will buy it cause lack of time to actually grind it. 

I dont mind to be called whale cause this is great game worth of spending money for. And 150euro is saved just for this ship, waiting for 2 years for it.

Just now as I was watching Notser's stream playing Alaska users reported that Alaska has also just hit the premium shop for NA servers. By now it would be more of a surprise if we don't get it tomorrow (or Friday at the latest) for EU Servers in the shop as well.

EDIT: Links to the TWO offers. One is basically just the ship, the other with some bells and whistles on top.

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/10362/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/10363/

• Funny 1

[ROPS]
Players
90 posts
6,965 battles
8 hours ago, tobiadragon said:

This thing costs 1.000.000 free xp right? What made you guys increase the price from 750k? I feel like that was already a pretty steep price, and also are you guys going to sell this in the premium shop for a similar price as the Jean-Bart in the future?

ofc they will sell it in the premium shop, https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/ on NA its already there :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

[GWN]
Players
129 posts

Well, considering 1 mil XP... Uhm.. Seems not really worthy. Kronshtadt, Missouri and Musashi were only 750K XP and Alaska's only current advantage is that you can get her atm. Not really sure would I spend 1 mil freeXP on her. 750K yes, but 1 Mil? If I want him, I rather take chances in next Christmas Santa Crates... Last Christmas gave Kronshtadt and year before that gave me Nikolai I, Gremy and Kamikaze. I just find 1 mil free XP ludicrous amount of free XP when previous ships were only 750K and Nelson is 375K.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SE_WO]
Players
231 posts
25,457 battles
3 hours ago, Mandyxx said:

I have so many credits and free xp that i stopped buying premium time...

freexp.jpg.1235013dbe2f11569dcb2f3ae568eb7f.jpg

maybe they will start nerfing credits and XP  next ! or install A 2 MILLION XP SEA MONSTER

• Funny 1

[S-M-V]
Players
84 posts
8,705 battles

Hahahahaha... do You know when in Batman & Robin film, Mr. Freeze every couple of minutes says FREEEZEEEEEE... Just think of instead of FREEEEZEEEE, put GREEEEEED, GRRREEEED, GGGRRREEEEEDDDD... Thats how i see WG-s greed over 1 friggin milion free xp..

P.S. dont get me wrong, i am still gonna buy her.. but makes me wonder if that b***h worth that free xp..!! Oh well, we shall see.......

[-NYX-]
Players
276 posts
9,745 battles

Well all fine and dandy,... but if you are allowed to,
BUY it in Russia and,
BUY it in U.S.
why can we not find it in the European premium shop ?

So in Europe we can only get it for the 750,000 #^%**& 1,000,000 FreeXP.

Tell me why to spend free xp if others can buy it far cheaper.....
(btw logging in on those Ru / NA site's will not do....if playing on EU server)

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,692 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, ZWC sagte:

why can we not find it in the European premium shop ?

on the NA server the Alaska hit the shop some time after the patch went live...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
110 posts
6,250 battles

Wasnt the Missouri like 750k Free XP, Does the Alaska print more credits than it or what, Does it have torpedoes or a bigger health pool ? confused.com

• Cool 1

Players
10 posts
881 battles
On 2/27/2019 at 1:10 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

The biggest US State for the biggest US Cruiser: hop aboard the aptly-named USS Alaska.

Read it on the portal

The biggest crap WG pull out after battleship Prints E F, thanks WG for this cheap ship i spent 140 euro for a t7 cruiser actualy a t7 is better

Players
19 posts
11,543 battles

On EU server I see the Alaska at 119.99 euro!!!!!!!!

1. Just why is it that WG is considering EU citizens wealthier?

2. That explains the 1 million free xp price...

3. There MUST be a limit to that greediness!

[IRQ]
[IRQ]
Players
4 posts
10,391 battles
Just now, Tempestdottir said:

2. That explains the 1 million free xp price...

3. There MUST be a limit to that greediness!

its the package! There is also an option to buy just the ship that is like 66 Euro

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,692 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Tempestdottir sagte:

the big bundle on RU and NA is 130€, so

Vor 5 Minuten, Tempestdottir sagte:

doesn't make sense...