Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

With upcoming v0.8.1 for the first time in (rather) long time we don't have "Clan Wars" and/or "Ranked" scheduled...

11 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,331 posts
9,697 battles

Hi all,

With upcoming v0.8.1 for the first time in (rather) long time we don't have "Clan Wars" and/or "Ranked" scheduled...

IMHO it is nice for a change... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apolo11"

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[TTT]
Players
4,294 posts
7,937 battles

yup, quite refreshing^^

so the CV rework has at least one positive outcome already eh? :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
2,616 posts
10,158 battles

I think they want to introduce the cross-server-MM next CW, but don't have the resources right now (cv rework). 

So finally WG needs a brake too... 

[BAD-B]
Players
876 posts
2,506 battles

they just want people to have one less escape from CVs to generate some statistical data ... call me pessimistic ...

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
712 posts
13,777 battles

well i for one am looking forward to cb season with cvs, beeing a cv main and all so for me its ok i guess, but waiting for that kick off :)

Beta Tester
650 posts
6,962 battles

There is a related topic here / but the main point is that CB won't take place during update 8.1.

Best guess is WG is in the process of figuring out what to do with CVs in CBs...

[BAD-B]
Players
876 posts
2,506 battles
5 hours ago, SexyCroat said:

well i for one am looking forward to cb season with cvs, beeing a cv main and all so for me its ok i guess, but waiting for that kick off :)

I doubt next CB season will be with CVs ... they are still a few months away from being balanced either way ...

Players
3,477 posts
8,165 battles

wow...really? :Smile_amazed:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,144 posts
10,647 battles
50 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

I doubt next CB season will be with CVs ... they are still a few months away from being balanced either way ...

Yep, WG still needs a bit of time for prepping HMS Habakkuk as a tier X steel CV.

• Funny 2

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
1,851 posts
15,874 battles

Well IIRC its acctually more of the rule then exeption when new lines come out of late?

[WGP2W]
Players
152 posts
11,841 battles
8 hours ago, SexyCroat said:

Did you guys tried that in your clan already? Including cvs annoying and unbalanced as they are right now in a 7 vs 7 will exclude a lot of ships and will force most likely to either do this mino wursta smoke stuff oder to build big blobbs