Sign in to follow this  
Camoose

Invite code error/bug?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post
568 battles

A few months ago a friend talked me into trying world of warships and gave me an invite code. At the time my PC didn't properly run the game but recently my new desktop lets me play. I downloaded the game and gave it a try, knowing i would get the Diana and the Texas as rewards and that my friend would get some benefits too. I unlocked the Diana no problem and worked my way down the american destroyers to the Farragut. However when I unlocked the ship and had my first battle in my T6 DD i didn't get anything, nor did my friend. At the time the only links i could find lead to a page that said something new was coming.

Today I noticed the new announcement about the recruitment changes but when I checked my inventory there were no changes. Do I no longer meet any criteria? Can any help?

halppls.PNG

4 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
17,380 posts
11,714 battles

I suggest to contact Customer Support.

The reward change caused this and gave you nothing.

CS might give you the old reward or more probably the new reward.

[OP]
Players
53 posts
5,927 battles

Im not 100% sure but i think you need to get the t6 within a given time of 3 weeks or so to get texas 

[CATS]
Players
17,380 posts
11,714 battles
3 hours ago, CrookeHD said:

Im not 100% sure but i think you need to get the t6 within a given time of 3 weeks or so to get texas 

No. There was no time limit.

[-FZO-]
Players
4,361 posts
10,468 battles
27.02.2019 o 07:10, Camoose napisał:

A few months ago a friend talked me into trying world of warships and gave me an invite code. At the time my PC didn't properly run the game but recently my new desktop lets me play. I downloaded the game and gave it a try, knowing i would get the Diana and the Texas as rewards and that my friend would get some benefits too. I unlocked the Diana no problem and worked my way down the american destroyers to the Farragut. However when I unlocked the ship and had my first battle in my T6 DD i didn't get anything, nor did my friend. At the time the only links i could find lead to a page that said something new was coming.

Today I noticed the new announcement about the recruitment changes but when I checked my inventory there were no changes. Do I no longer meet any criteria? Can any help?

halppls.PNG

In the meantime, the rules of the invitation program have changed and that's why you didn't get a prize.

Currently, Warspite is a main award for reaching 6t, but you would probably have to start playing again.

Current know and working invitation codes are: 

1. POTENTIALHISTORYSHIPSOFWAR - Hosho + 3 PD + 1M credits + 250 dublons

2. PLAYLANGLEY2019 - Langley + 3 PD + 1M credits + 300 dublons

3. BOOM Emden (premium KM CA 2T) + 7 PD + 2,5M credits + 200 dublons + St.Louis (US CA 3T) + 20 camo Restless fire (+250% to cpt xp)

4. KAPPA - Vampire (premium CMW DD 3T) + 3 PD + Nassau (KM BB 3T) + St.Louis (US CA 3T)

Moreover you can use some bonus codes (after creating account):

1. HUMBLEGIVEAWAY - 10 camo Humble Bundle

2. TORPEDO - personal Combat Mission (win 5 random battlesfor 6 regular crates

If you want to use reference link you will additionaly recieve:

* after the 1st game (but you have to confirm that you accept invitation before this game):

1. Premium cruiser Diana Lima (RU 2T)

* after the first battle on 6T (can be coop)

2. Premium battleship Warspite (RN 6T) 

3. 14x days of Warships Premium Account time

4. 25 special flags of each type

When you creates a new one account you will have some daily bonuses (in 3 series) that give you:

1. dublons (c.a. 600)

2. Charleston (premium US CA 3T)

3. supercontainer. 

Sign in to follow this