Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Beastofwar

Operations

35 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts

The hopping noobs and clueless harebrains are back....most of them with clan tags too. You can ofcourse "safely" blunder without harming your stats in operations. As if stats or clan tags say anything, clearly these players lack any skill. If the Shcors commander is not saved and other early objectives are not met you already know how the match will end.....

 

See here the only remaining cruiser hiding behind a ridge, not enabeling himself of kiling the convoy escort in time. Moments later the bot shot him anyway. Because the timer will run out if the merchants go too far before turning around you cannot do anything but lose even if you killed all escort ships yourself. With nerfed CV damage, and Furious is even less nerfed then the other T6 CV.  The reward is very poor and a waste of time.

 

 

WG31.jpg

WG32.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,500 posts
11,689 battles
1 hour ago, Beastofwar said:

As if stats or clan tags say anything, clearly these players lack any skill.

 

I totally agree! Yesterday I had a [Scrub] on my team who couldn't even kill the CV in Narai! 

 

Spoiler

:Smile_hiding:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,448 posts
4,015 battles
Just now, lup3s said:

 

I totally agree! Yesterday I had a [Scrub] on my team who couldn't even kill the CV in Narai! 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:Smile_hiding:

 

Not guilty for once, and oh boy that is a rare feeling for me, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,444 posts
6,644 battles
44 minutes ago, lup3s said:

 

I totally agree! Yesterday I had a [Scrub] on my team who couldn't even kill the CV in Narai! 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:Smile_hiding:

 

Oh god... it could have been me.... I didn't pay enough attention to who was on my team.  If it was me then here are my list of excuses :p

  1. Literally my first ever attempt at Narai - having not played for 1.5 years until about 4 months ago I missed loads of them and I'm slowly playing for 5* if I remember they even exist.
  2. My division mates are idiots.  I ask questions such as 'what ship class is best? where do the enemy come from? where do I go? what are the 2 different coloured capture points (or whatever you call them)?'  I get lots of 'I dunno' followed by 'i told you so' when everything goes wrong.
  3. About half way through when our Gneisenau dies to a phoenix near the CV I start asking questions in discord and learn that the CV no one is near really needs to die.  At this point I'm in F3 or G3 and spend the rest of the operation sailing right across the map chasing the lexington.  In my slow [edited]Lyon.
  4. I saw the lex for 1 salvo at long range and get about 4-5 shell hits for fairly minimal damage and then right before the end I spot it again in the map corner where I can see about 1/3 of it. angled.  I actually had no idea it would be there and had pretty much expected it to sail right off the map.  Failed miserably at killing it with 1 salvo in the corner and it moved further behind the island and game ended before I reloaded.
  5. No one else had any interest in getting the CV - despite most people having faster ships to me.  The only one who had tried was the Gneisenau but since he got himself killed and the lex was on full health that counts for nothing.  So I may suck but I was literally the only person to try get it.
  6. I'm a noob.
  7. I went and got the CV second time around for my 5*

Of course, if you weren't in that game with me I then don't know what all this gibberish is above - of course I can kill a CV in a bloody Lyon and I wouldn't fail at it *walks away whistling*

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,500 posts
11,689 battles
38 minutes ago, ilhilh said:

Oh god... it could have been me.... I didn't pay enough attention to who was on my team.  If it was me then here are my list of excuses :p

 

Excuses accepted .. but it weren't you :Smile_trollface:

 

We did get 5* though .. I had a good carry with the Atlanta machine gun (14 kills .. I bet @havaduck would've been proud .. no "kill securing" whatsoever :Smile_trollface:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,786 posts
10,142 battles
On 3/7/2019 at 1:05 PM, lup3s said:

 (14 kills .. I bet @havaduck would've been proud .. no "kill securing" whatsoever :Smile_trollface:) 

 

1397745.png

 

Ofc I am ................................ and of there was! :Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue::Smile_coin:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts

Today i played several times the weekly Operation and now the team was so powerfull and killed so fast everything that i wanted to hit exploded before my shells, bombs, rockets or torpedo's got there.....

 

So you can end up with low score if you fail the ops because your team sucked so bad they are all dead after 3 mins after which the bots overwhelm you or time runs out without objectives met. Or you can have a similar low score because everything explodes before you can do damage to them.....

 

I would rather have a situation in between of that.....but it struck me as funny you can become frustrated by a TOO GOOD team also :-)))

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,691 posts
8,441 battles
2 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

Today i played several times the weekly Operation and now the team was so powerfull and killed so fast everything that i wanted to hit exploded before my shells, bombs, rockets or torpedo's got there.....

 

So you can end up with low score if you fail the ops because your team sucked so bad they are all dead after 3 mins after which the bots overwhelm you or time runs out without objectives met. Or you can have a similar low score because everything explodes before you can do damage to them.....

 

I would rather have a situation in between of that.....but it struck me as funny you can become frustrated by a TOO GOOD team also :-)))

 

 

But at least you got 5 stars, right? :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts
15 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

But at least you got 5 stars, right? :Smile-_tongue:

 

No because they were so good the Shcors was still alive and just behind the 1st merchant until few sec before the merchants reached the exit. Then it got a full salvo and sunk without anyone being able to pick the commander up in remaining few seconds .....4 stars :-)

 

Never seen that before too, although later today Shcors and even bot in Baltimore survived 2 x. Bot in Mahan always dies...just as suicidal as that Parks in Dynamo. I guess you are really good if all those friendly bots live.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
2,009 posts
16,187 battles

These teams we get on weekends are wery wery speshul nowdays, more speshul then ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×