Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
totalwarmetu

Game lagging during night time

5 comments in this topic

[CKALE]
Players
5 posts
6,955 battles

For a couple of nights since update 0.8.0.3, I and my friends in clan have faced quite long lagging with ping up to 7000ms even though we have no internet connection problems. Especially, this lagging occurs when there are more than 20k players on EU server. We strongly believe that EU servers needs to be suspended at least for a while to do their detailed maintenance. This problem have occurred in some of our members in latest patches and most commınly after update 0.8.0. Please tend to this problem and stop giving penalties due to connection and server lag issues.

[RBMF]
482 posts
6,711 battles

Out of curiosity and for a better idea. Are your clan friends in the same region as you? How many people experience the same issues you have? And what time does this normally occur, please state your timezone. 

• Cool 1

[EUR]
Players
370 posts
4,103 battles

this happens to me when lots of players online.

[CKALE]
Players
5 posts
6,955 battles
3 hours ago, CptMinia said:

Out of curiosity and for a better idea. Are your clan friends in the same region as you? How many people experience the same issues you have? And what time does this normally occur, please state your timezone. 

Yes they are living in the same country as Turkey. Time this occured is around 21:30 (GMT +03:00). And so far, seven people had such moment. But to me, it happened on 24th Feb for an hour.

[RBMF]
482 posts
6,711 battles
11 minutes ago, totalwarmetu said:

Yes they are living in the same country as Turkey. Time this occured is around 21:30 (GMT +03:00). And so far, seven people had such moment. But to me, it happened on 24th Feb for an hour.

Ok, if they are all in the same region chances are this is a problem within. But, I'll forward this to WG staff and see if they could look into it but no promises. Thanks :)

• Cool 1