Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Profilus

Survey

7 comments in this topic

[EST]
[EST]
Players
907 posts
19,563 battles

Did you all get that in port and was it really just that 1 question for you also?

image.thumb.png.55f4513d4e740c9effcc604a6a293b6a.png

• Cool 1

Players
201 posts
10,087 battles

Probably your not alone with that poll, new refreal program is in game so it beacuse of that.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,144 posts
10,647 battles

Afaik you get that survey randomly.

What I typically get was a survey asking me to rate my last battle's satisfaction on a scale of 1 to 10, which is about as useless as data can possibly be because it comes with zero reference points as to why anyone selected their rating.

• Cool 6

[SM0KE]
Players
2,992 posts
7,134 battles

I think I've had that survey before once or twice, but not for a while (the last one I got was something about how satisfied was I with the game I just played, after getting unceremoniously deleted in my previous game).

Whilst I get that WG want people to answer (hence, the 'one click' thing), I'm a little puzzled as to the utility of the data it'll generate as it won't tell them anything much about the 'why' of things...?

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
907 posts
19,563 battles

It was survey with link in port not popup after game, usually these have about 20 questions or so, but this time it was just 1 and that was weird for me. I thought it was just 1 question bc i didnt give enough high score :D

Sign in to follow this