Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.8.1: British Squadrons

195 comments in this topic

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
144 posts
3,550 battles

What's happening with the Leone and Exeter? Are they coming on Thursday?

[DSPA]
Players
447 posts
3,066 battles

just wondering how many with 32-bit system? Maybe Me :Smile_sad: (that's how much I know of PC systems)?

[-GG-]
Players
198 posts
12,335 battles

20× Victor Lima – 3,840,000

Are you sure ???? 200k credits for ONE utility flag ???? That's more than a total cost of tier X battleship game :cap_wander:

• Cool 9

[LMAO]
Beta Tester
11 posts
1,472 battles

To find info on your Operating System, search "sysinfo" in the Start Menu and look for the "System Type" item in the page opened

Capture.thumb.PNG.038461be38fe41935b6e458d6ca52453.PNG

• Cool 1

[ZERG]
Beta Tester
12 posts
7,968 battles

How about you gentlemen.... (cough) could FIX THE ISSUE WITH THE (CV) ENTERPRISE.... 

In Port while looking at (MY) Enterprise it shows clearly that it is SUPPOSED to have Corsairs/Fighters (Rocket attack planes)            Visually on deck it clearly shows Hellcat/Fighters.   In game it clearly shows Hellcat/Fighters.

How about YOU FIX that slight oversite.  Is it Hellcat or Corsair fighters?  I believe the Corsairs are a higher tier fighter...hence I would assume better damage and flight characteristic's.   Visually is it a Hellcat or Corsair.

Just 1 MORE EXAMPLE...how rushed and Fudged up your CV Re-work has been.   SLOW DOWN... One GOOD job at a Time... ATTENTION TO DETAIL GENTLEMEN...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Iron

• Funny 5

Players
12 posts
12,991 battles

Giunio Bruto was the traitor of Giulio Cesare......the choice of this name does not promise anything good for this ship.

WG if you nerf Giulio Cesare to tier VI, I will not pay a cent more for premium ships or other stuff. 

Just to be very clear from now.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 2

[RO-RN]
Players
484 posts
6,291 battles

you can nerf minotaur AA but cant nerf the broken stupid ships kitakaze and harugumo? and where are the german dd buffs, khabarovsk buff! also nerf that premium ships and we are going to meet in court, tell your dear wot devs friend how it went when they nerfed super pershing and type 59!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,230 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Animalul2012 sagte:

also nerf that premium ships

nerfing of obviously op premium ships is way overdue...

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

[ITA_5]
Players
275 posts
6,689 battles

Italian battleship level VI Giunio Bruto ??? Do not tell me that besides the unfortunate attempt to bring Giulio Cesare to liv VI you will also change the name to Giunio Bruto. Whoever bought the Giulio Cesare bought it 1st because it is liv V; 2nd because it is Italian; 3rd, the name (true) is GIULIO CESARE. No Italian would ever buy, or have, anything with the name of Giunio Bruto, murderer of Giulio Cesare! And no one would ever think to give the name of Giunio Bruto to something in Italy. Giunio Bruto has been a betrayer for the history. WG what are you doing?

• Cool 5

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,230 posts
Gerade eben, Toxoplasmosi sagte:

Italian battleship level VI Giunio Bruto ??? Do not tell me that besides the unfortunate attempt to bring Giulio Cesare to liv VI you will also change the name to Giunio Bruto. Whoever bought the Giulio Cesrae bought it 1st because it is liv V; 2nd because it is Italian; 3rd, the name (true) is GIULIO CESARE. No Italian would ever buy, or have, anything with the name of Giunio Bruto, murderer of Giulio Cesare! And no one would ever think to give the name of Giunio Bruto to something in Italy. Giunio Bruto has been a betrayer for the history. WG what are you doing?

renaming of test versions of existing ships has happened a few times already, to avoid confusion...

• Cool 3

[ITA_5]
Players
275 posts
6,689 battles
4 minuti fa, Klopirat ha scritto:

renaming of test versions of existing ships has happened a few times already, to avoid confusion... 

Aaaaaah ok. Thank you. (anyway I am absolutely not agree to move GC from V to VI) With that name Giunio Bruto is clear that WG is going to KILL Giulio Cesare! (V ----> VI)

• Boring 1

4,287 posts
8,794 battles

@MrConway Since the containers also drop (premium)ships: Can you ask the responsible entity if you get dubloon compensation if you drop a ship or 'another roll' of the dice?

E.g. you have the Hood already in port. The AirSupplyContainer rolled you the Hood as well. What happens now? Dubloon compensation or reroll?

[ITA_5]
Players
275 posts
6,689 battles
1 ora fa, LonesomePolecat ha scritto:

"Et Tu, Brute?' - You Too Brutus? … :D:::

nono is: Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi!

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,230 posts
Vor 17 Minuten, Allied_Winter sagte:

E.g. you have the Hood already in port. The AirSupplyContainer rolled you the Hood as well. What happens now? Dubloon compensation or reroll?

from https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/fly-strike-win/

Zitat

If you already have any of these ships in your Port, you'll receive compensation in credits equal to the base price of the ships, including any active discounts.

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,539 battles
24 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

@MrConway Since the containers also drop (premium)ships: Can you ask the responsible entity if you get dubloon compensation if you drop a ship or 'another roll' of the dice?

The containers don't drop straight ships, only missions to obtain them which give you credit compensation.

4,287 posts
8,794 battles
Just now, MrConway said:

The containers don't drop straight ships, only missions to obtain them which give you credit compensation.

Aye, appologies ... I misread the patch notes.

Players
3 posts
15,123 battles

more air cancer..the worse cv and AA rework ever,2 T10 cvs each team? all the game we looking the sky aviod planes and torps. gj WG.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,539 battles
Just now, NoSoRetroJakko said:

Any chance were going to see the premium CV's added to the premium store, been after the graf zep for a while

As they might still change you will likely not see them before 0.8.2, but a release date has not been set yet.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,539 battles
2 hours ago, _Dunc_ said:

What's happening with the Leone and Exeter? Are they coming on Thursday?

There will be information about Exeter very soon, as for Leone - stay tuned!

• Cool 2

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,539 battles
1 hour ago, ironTiger said:

How about you gentlemen.... (cough) could FIX THE ISSUE WITH THE (CV) ENTERPRISE.... 

In Port while looking at (MY) Enterprise it shows clearly that it is SUPPOSED to have Corsairs/Fighters (Rocket attack planes)            Visually on deck it clearly shows Hellcat/Fighters.   In game it clearly shows Hellcat/Fighters.

How about YOU FIX that slight oversite.  Is it Hellcat or Corsair fighters?  I believe the Corsairs are a higher tier fighter...hence I would assume better damage and flight characteristic's.   Visually is it a Hellcat or Corsair.

Just 1 MORE EXAMPLE...how rushed and Fudged up your CV Re-work has been.   SLOW DOWN... One GOOD job at a Time... ATTENTION TO DETAIL GENTLEMEN...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Iron

We will be fixing the description to reflect the correct plane type used with the next update, as it was a low priority bug we couldn't accelerate it for the current patch.

• Cool 2