Sign in to follow this  
MrConway

British CVs Arc & Collection

27 comments in this topic

[BD-SM]
Players
7 posts
6,881 battles

pissed that it is not possible to get  florins from the in-game containers available in the fly strike missions anymore making it impossible to get enough to get the final British carrier without BUYING the containers.

Players
2,109 posts
17,970 battles

So now I can finally exchange those Crown into Florins to use the Florins to buy something I actually care about (signals mostly).

Which I appreciate a lot.

Really. It's a good and customer friendly solution.

However. The implementation in the Arsenal.

*edit*

The exchange rate is 5 Crowns for 40 Florins.

And since WG still has not implemented the most basic online shopping feature of adding more than one item to a shopping cart of some kind (OK the concept has only been around for what, 20 years?), and since I now have 365 or so crowns, and since it's three clicks for one purchase, that's just 220 mouse clicks.

But they think it's really necessary for some completely unfathomable reason to rename the Arsenal and call it Armory as of the next patch.

I repeat:

*edit*

OK, granted, the word "Arsenal" does carry a stronger implication of some kind of commercial transaction, however vague it might be. So that will be subverting expectations a bit less and be marginally more accurate in that particular respect. I guess.

Edited by CptMinia
Swearing

Sign in to follow this