Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
worldwaralpha

Is there somekind of resistance group against new CV's that i can join

12 comments in this topic

Players
16 posts
8,595 battles

I loved this game in 7.12,played 7000 battles, iv spent about 1000$ on my acount and some on my fathers...but the gameplay and tempo of the game is completely ruined by new CV's...the rocket planes,carriers cant engane each other aircraft, i wont even go into it all...RTS system was loads better, if needed balancing.Is there any possibility of not playing matches with CV's...i would rather not have them in the game than have current iteration. 

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
86 posts
9,103 battles

Wait a bit, the CV population will stagnate and reduce in the upcoming time. If you're not enjoying the game go out or do something else nobody is forcing you to play. Otherwise, stay and adapt to the new meta, its still the same game when CVs aren't around. 

Players
16 posts
8,595 battles

I can see in the way matches unfold that CV's have changed the meta, but not for the better ( just glance at positioning of teammates and you can see the mess )...There was nothing wrong in DD\CA\BB interaction...the CVs were a "problem".And now the whole meta of 3 main groups is broken because of one minority group.I wish i could play and be guaranteed that there wont be CVs in a match, but that cant be so Im either forced to play something frustrating or leave match and get penalties

[ADRIA]
Players
86 posts
9,103 battles
5 minutes ago, worldwaralpha said:

but that cant be so Im either forced to play something frustrating or leave match and get penalties

Like I said, nobody is forcing you to play, take a break. Players will adapt and, hopefully, learn how to counter the "dreaded" CVs. Complaining will not help you or anybody else.

I also do not like these new CVs that much but it did not break the game to an extremely frustrating point.

Players
16 posts
8,595 battles

but it did...the previous CV RTS style attacks would be calculated attacks with big pauses in between.Current attacks are constant and require either to be (constantly tracking the aircraft around and try to reposition or ignore).And not any of these is fun if its constantly a thing thought the match (1 CV is tolerable but 2 is horrible).God now when i remember the RTS system was great...needed balancing but never did i lose my will to play because of them

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,850 posts
6,054 battles
2 hours ago, worldwaralpha said:

I loved this game in 7.12,played 7000 battles, iv spent about 1000$ on my acount and some on my fathers...but the gameplay and tempo of the game is completely ruined by new CV's...the rocket planes,carriers cant engane each other aircraft, i wont even go into it all...RTS system was loads better, if needed balancing.Is there any possibility of not playing matches with CV's...i would rather not have them in the game than have current iteration. 

CV players are down to 4 % man......just as they always were. Will probably sink lower if WG keeps the nerfs in place that kill all satisfaction or enjoyability of playing them. Or nerf them even more.

So nerfed to hell and back compared to the RTS ones that could sink a full health BB in one attack. Now that would be ~ 4k  to 6 k damage barely chipping off your BB paint. What is your point exactly ??

Players
16 posts
8,595 battles

Point is that current version is too damaging to the meta(not the dmg numbers done by CVs)...meta which was fun and now it isnt. RTS system was better

Players
640 posts
7,763 battles
19 hours ago, worldwaralpha said:

Point is that current version is too damaging to the meta(not the dmg numbers done by CVs)...meta which was fun and now it isnt. RTS system was better

Only when there wasn't a CV in the game. The rest of the time half the CV players were either bots or as dumb as a bot. Since the update I've gotten more support from CVs as a DD player than I got in the other 6,000 games before the change. There is a new culture and a new player base with the new CVs and it is a dramatic improvement over the old. 

Players
16 posts
8,595 battles
5 minutes ago, That_Other_Nid said:

There is a new culture and a new player base with the new CVs and it is a dramatic improvement over the old. 

And what about us that dont like the new "improvement" ...this was my daily game,spent a lot of money to be turned into a "hectic action game".The pacing was excellent in 7.12

[ADRIA]
Players
86 posts
9,103 battles

At the end of the day, the opinion of the majority matters and since 20k+ players still play the game tells me that the rework is not that bad, you are probably a minority. Also, just because you spent lots of money on the game does not make your argument any more valid or your voice any more louder...

6 minutes ago, worldwaralpha said:

to be turned into a "hectic action game".The pacing was excellent in 7.12

Only the CVs have the "hectic action" of gameplay, other classes are still much of the same. If anything after this patch, the players play more passive and campy.

[BDC1]
Players
1 post
4,605 battles

Try Playing a CV, yes you can help your DD's more when capping or looking for opposition DD, but as a tier 6 CV you get smashed by tier 6,7, and 8 flak. It hasn't really changed the game for other classes, all that will happen is that a lot of CV players will go to other classes. paying to play a FTP game is a choice we all make, or not.