Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

“Play with Friends” Referral Program: New Rewards

48 comments in this topic

[ROPS]
Players
48 posts
5,090 battles
6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

The old rewards for inviting friends were better :Smile_sad:

then what is this? 

flag_United_Kingdom.png premium.png VI Warspite,Port slot, Commander with 10 skill points, 7x days of Warships Premium Account time; 5,000,000 credits, 25x signal flags of each type, and 5x 'More Resources' containers.

:cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,520 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

The old rewards for inviting friends were better :Smile_sad:

They were also limited to a total of three times, with the new system you can end up with a lot more :)

[BYOB]
Players
3,523 posts
13,256 battles
2 minutes ago, MrConway said:

They were also limited to a total of three times, with the new system you can end up with a lot more :)

It is better to get 3x decent rewards than that joke you are offering now. You even cut the Veteran's Flag out of the offer.

Damn, you people have become cheap.

• Cool 9

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,884 posts

As I no longer see any list, are my old referals still connected to my account?

When does the premium time for the refering player start? If it starts immediatly, you could lose that bonus without even having had any access to it.

I agree: It does look like that the new rewards for the refering player are two steps backward.

• Cool 2

Players
3 posts
6,939 battles

How long does my friend need to be away from wows so that I can invite him back? And does it count the time he logged back in or the last game he played ?

• Funny 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,884 posts
Just now, TheLostWanderer said:

How long does my friend need to be away from wows so that I can invite him back? And does it count the time he logged back in or the last game he played ?

Login time. 90 days.

The link allows invited friends to download World of Warships, and is expected to be used by novice players that never played World of Warships or players that haven't logged in to the game within the last 90 days

Beta Tester
5 posts
416 battles

It seems I went well. )
Friends, please give me a REFERRAL-LINK, I haven't played for long

can anyone give an invit-link?

[W-C]
Players
564 posts
2,926 battles
11 minutes ago, _Cap_Jack_ said:

It seems I went well. )
Friends, please give me a REFERRAL-LINK, I haven't played for long

PM sent :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[A-Z]
Players
199 posts
53 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Old rewards was much better. The current one are... let's see...

a) 3 days of Warships Premium -> practically useless for players like me who play for max 2-3 hours per day or can't play day by day.

b) 1000 Coal -> one container "more resources" can give 1200 coal (with just a bit of luck).

The current one are simply discouraging to participant. And NO, no limits in numbers of possible to receive "rewards" is not helping it at all.

• Cool 8

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,170 posts

Damp squib, once again. The good days of proper communitymanagement and -interaction, where each player felt valued and appreciated are once again a vague memory of the past. It was fun while it lasted, but it lasted way too short.

• Cool 1

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,556 battles

Atm. i would not invite a friend to a testing area which will needs many months to get a passable balance, maybe i would invite an enemy but i don't think i am so evil!

• Funny 3

Players
325 posts
12,691 battles

Why do you hate flags, WG? First you got rid of CB reward flags, then Ranked reward flags and now the referral reward flags. Flags that require a bit of effort to get are the best: bring them back.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,523 posts
13,256 battles
4 minutes ago, 300ConfirmedKills said:

Why do you hate flags, WG? First you got rid of CB reward flags, then Ranked reward flags and now the referral reward flags. Flags that require a bit of effort to get are the best: bring them back.

Don't forget the Lunar New Year Pig flag that they added to the client but didn't give to players.

• Funny 2

Players
3,086 posts
13,972 battles

Any Friends that I invited to the game in its current state would soon become "ex-friends".

Sorry to be so blunt. I could have been even more severe - Think yourself lucky that I have managed to get into a state of "WoWS Rehab." 

• Cool 7

[T-W-D]
[T-W-D]
Beta Tester
67 posts
11,839 battles

I did use the referral system in the past and received rewards up to the 3x limit.  Am I reading correctly that the previous 3 referrals are now 'wiped' and therefore I could again receive referral rewards?

If so, may I ask how long is this new system expected to run?

• Funny 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,884 posts
47 minutes ago, popli1975 said:

[snip]

36 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

[snip]

Gimme da loot! :cap_win::Smile_coin:

Seriously?

This is not a "spam-your-code" thread. We already play the game. Use it where you might actually find new players or send them in a PM if someone requests one.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SE_WO]
Players
206 posts
10,510 battles
12 hours ago, 300ConfirmedKills said:

in protest I removed all my ship flags , can't fly them 1/2 staff or upside down  . 

• Cool 1

[SE_WO]
Players
206 posts
10,510 battles
12 hours ago, tmosm said:

Just as bad as the new WoT system then.

maybe worse !

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,664 posts
2,520 battles
13 hours ago, King_Khazi said:

I did use the referral system in the past and received rewards up to the 3x limit.  Am I reading correctly that the previous 3 referrals are now 'wiped' and therefore I could again receive referral rewards?

If so, may I ask how long is this new system expected to run?

Yes, you can re-invite players and could even re-invite the same guys if they stopped playing for 90 days in the meantime.

We wanted to reset and refresh the old invite system a little and while we upped the rewards for new players, I understand that the veteran rewards could have been chosen better - thanks for the feedback.

This system won't stay in place for too long as we are working some overall improvements to the referral program. We'll try to make the veteran rewards more attractive there.

Players
3,468 posts
8,149 battles
11 hours ago, Egoleter said:

Seriously?

This is not a "spam-your-code" thread. We already play the game. Use it where you might actually find new players or send them in a PM if someone requests one.

Dude I was merely joking :Smile_teethhappy:

I thought it was kinda obvious :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1