Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Muppeteer

Naval Battle Results

15 comments in this topic

[CU]
Players
174 posts
14,264 battles

Hi,

So we had a go at the Naval Battles thing, and when I logged out last night we were a few points ahead of our CIS opponents. Logged in this morning to check and I cant find results anywhere. The Naval Battles tab has reset to the preparation stage but cant see any record of how we did in the last match. Appreciate that the CIS lot might have sneakily overtaken us in the final couple of hours, but would be nice to actually have some record of what happened. I may well be looking in the wrong place - anyone shed any light on this?

[-NFG-]
Players
142 posts
6,396 battles

Yeah, can't even work it out from the total oil obtained on the tab since the total given is only for the prep + stars and doesn't include the win, draw or loss value.

Only 5 people in our clan even noticed and enabled attempts.  I sat looking at it as the CIS caught up unable to do anything because my attempts were finished.  But we were ahead...

The only way I can see to tell is to log out on Sunday and note how much oil the clan has at that moment then compare.  Which assumes no one gains a bunch of oil overnight normally.

Greatly helped by the fact that no one gets a clan rating  at all unless they are in the top 0.00001% of clans.

I have ONE idea that might explain this in a reasonable way - that last week's event is not actually finished yet because it's not 6am in the US.  But I'm just guessing.

All in all, great work on a highly successful and interactive event    /s off

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,219 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Xanta99 sagte:

Greatly helped by the fact that no one gets a clan rating  at all unless they are in the top 0.00001% of clans.

I guess for the first week the match-up was rather "random" and only related to the clan size, so there is/was no real clan rating. But for the next week I'd expect that clans are matched that earned a similar amount of stars in the first week.

• Cool 1

[-NFG-]
Players
142 posts
6,396 battles

shot-19_02.25_07_52.21-0167.thumb.jpg.83f7d34607e89665c3d6cc7c6ceb0ca9.jpg

If there is no real clan rating then what is this?  It goes down to rating 212 and stops dead.  We might not deserve much with 27 stars (last I saw) but rating 0 seems excessive.  Especially if we won, which we can't tell.

[CU]
Players
174 posts
14,264 battles
28 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

I guess for the first week the match-up was rather "random" and only related to the clan size, so there is/was no real clan rating. But for the next week I'd expect that clans are matched that earned a similar amount of stars in the first week.

Well, they said that they would match based on activity and the score last night was 55-51 to us, so seemed pretty even. That leader board has changed since I looked earlier, so maybe its taking its time to update across the servers and the results are slowly trickling in.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,331 posts
9,672 battles

Hi all,

1 hour ago, Muppeteer said:

So we had a go at the Naval Battles thing, and when I logged out last night we were a few points ahead of our CIS opponents. Logged in this morning to check and I cant find results anywhere. The Naval Battles tab has reset to the preparation stage but cant see any record of how we did in the last match. Appreciate that the CIS lot might have sneakily overtaken us in the final couple of hours, but would be nice to actually have some record of what happened. I may well be looking in the wrong place - anyone shed any light on this?

Yep... same... no past result(s)... just info about this week...

Leo "Apollo11"

[-NFG-]
Players
142 posts
6,396 battles

shot-19_02.25_08_40.13-0725.thumb.jpg.b91110b4b57453ccf2142e2fd6bdebd1.jpg

Yeah I guess it just wasn't quite finished.  This is what is there now :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[CU]
Players
174 posts
14,264 battles
7 minutes ago, Xanta99 said:

shot-19_02.25_08_40.13-0725.thumb.jpg.b91110b4b57453ccf2142e2fd6bdebd1.jpg

Yeah I guess it just wasn't quite finished.  This is what is there now :cap_like:

Awesome - I was impatient it seems. Hopefully also won. Congrats on your win!

• Cool 1

[-NFG-]
Players
142 posts
6,396 battles

Thanks.  Hopefully you did too.

I don't think we were wrong to be impatient, the event was flagged as ending at 06:00 so this delay was a bit weird.

• Cool 1

[CU]
Players
174 posts
14,264 battles
5 minutes ago, Xanta99 said:

Thanks.  Hopefully you did too.

I don't think we were wrong to be impatient, the event was flagged as ending at 06:00 so this delay was a bit weird.

All's well that ends well. 2-0 to EU :)

First naval battle.png

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,331 posts
9,672 battles

Hi all,

I see battle results now as well - another EU victory... :Smile_honoring:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 2

[NYC]
[NYC]
Players
3 posts
1,007 battles

Not sure if this is the right place to post but it's related to Naval Battles. This second version is not showing any progress of base xp gained in the Preparation Stage. Is there something new related to this? 1st version was playing any ship to gain base xp. I had played multiple battles yesterday and nothing gained. First pic shows the date and time, and second pic is just now showing 0/20000 progress, why ?

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (32).png

Beta Tester
2,616 posts
10,155 battles
2 hours ago, CptRigPig said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post but it's related to Naval Battles. This second version is not showing any progress of base xp gained in the Preparation Stage. Is there something new related to this? 1st version was playing any ship to gain base xp. I had played multiple battles yesterday and nothing gained. First pic shows the date and time, and second pic is just now showing 0/20000 progress, why ?

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (32).png

Your personal contribution is 0, because the bar is already maxed out at 13500/13500.

[NYC]
[NYC]
Players
3 posts
1,007 battles
22 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Your personal contribution is 0, because the bar is already maxed out at 13500/13500.

Lol good observation, didn't even realize it was finished, thank you for seeing that, appreciated