ChipChipCheerio

Newbie looking for active social clan

7 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
24 battles

Heya!

I have played World of Tanks and World of Tanks Blitz for many years. I want to get into WoWS but everytime I give it a try I feel kind of lonely, so I am looking for an active clan I can play and socialize with.

So please ignore my stats, I am looking to be an active player soon as I find a clan some people to play with. I think I got to tier 6 or so on anotther account a few years back, but I can't remember the name of it so I decided to start over.

I have Discord and would love to chat with you there.

Cheers!

[-ENF-]
Players
443 posts
6,110 battles

Apply Now!

298de99ed05f4277a70bd3c8aadc0a60.jpg

Elite Naval Forces Official Website

[-ENF-] Teamspeak Server

[-ENF-] Discord Server

We give good chances for everyone, including new players too as long as you can respect others, and receive respect back

We do not care about stats because we grow stats ;) - We care more about good manners and communication

International || +18 Mature || Good Manners || Teamwork

Honor || Respect || Commitment

Register and Apply Now

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
26 posts
6,148 battles

Hi , we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord ( chat app ) and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or this chat box and we will talk more ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[BULL]
Alpha Tester
176 posts

clan_logo_red-2-500x500.thumb.png.ebe5e39c0d040cb75bdaf3fd0fd61787.png

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clanS who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDER

A_GIO_Rob

DEPUTY-COMMANDER

QUAZIE

JAKE016

DEL36

RECRUITMENT

MICKSTANDEN

TERMINUS_ULTAR

TRIPHAZARD1985

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You need to be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community  

Bulldogs SCOM, we are still recruiting so feel free to look us up.