You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Question about Operation reward

5 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
230 posts
7,231 battles

Hi guys,

I have an simple question: the reward for completing the Operations with 5 stars is only one time , ever ?

I mean, imagine you completed this week operation ( Killer Whale) with 5 stars (my case) - but you will get no reward since you did 5 stars last year ? ( in my case, summer 2018) ?

When I put the mouse arrow over 5 stars, say "reward issued 07.06.2018"  - so, by completing now the Operation I got ... nothing. Kind of disappointing, tough, if this is the way ...

Anyone can help me to clarify this ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

[CATS]
Players
15,971 posts
11,212 battles

That is the way it is.

But you get around the same XP and credits as in random if the match goes well.

[BHSFL]
Players
806 posts
4,818 battles

Pretty sure all rewards but XP and credits it is one time ever. For each star.

I was dissapointed about this too. Losing Operations is far more punishing then losing a random, replaying them therefore is not so obvious.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,856 posts
6,926 battles

After you get your 1st 5-star in the operation it becomes more the case for XP and credits than anything else. More stars = more rewards earned, with 0 giving you basically nothing and 5 being rather profitable.

As such, operations like Cherry Blossom (when that was still available) could be used to farm mad amounts of FreeXP as long as you 5-star-ed it every time. And that's not that hard to do that in a full division