Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
peoplescavalry

Never seen this US BB before?

44 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
840 posts
7,395 battles
1 minute ago, peoplescavalry said:

It’s new to me, I think it has six 18” guns.

8B6AB26B-113F-4179-AFFB-9824927885E5.jpeg

Yeap, and as it is right now it will be unplayable with only 2.0 sigma. Unless thay give it significanlty improved dispersion it will be super frustrating and underperforming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
745 posts
2,918 battles

theres more info on it here: https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-cvs-georgia-monarch-conqueror-edec87929837?fbclid=IwAR0-2s-dpllpWy9M0DSGdYmL3dWjE2XvfB9q1Mh6RwvhnY7VQUHDwlChI5o

 

protip: look at that aa, and specifically, look at that sector reinforcment, its on steroids.

 

Those guns better have god tier dispersion for that ship to be any good tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,085 posts
6,241 battles
20 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Those guns better have god tier dispersion for that ship to be any good tho

 

Either that or a better reload. It really looks underwhelming like this, especially at T9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Players
310 posts
6,964 battles
22 minutes ago, thiextar said:

theres more info on it here: https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-cvs-georgia-monarch-conqueror-edec87929837?fbclid=IwAR0-2s-dpllpWy9M0DSGdYmL3dWjE2XvfB9q1Mh6RwvhnY7VQUHDwlChI5o

 

protip: look at that aa, and specifically, look at that sector reinforcment, its on steroids.

 

Those guns better have god tier dispersion for that ship to be any good tho

Even if it has 1.8 sigma, i still want it. GIB ME NAO

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TEA]
Players
954 posts
4,253 battles

Comes with higher damage per shell than Yamato and Kreml:

 

1*g523HYBJiRCY55X2gnjRNA.jpeg

 

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-cvs-georgia-monarch-conqueror-edec87929837?fbclid=IwAR3lfalMObvP7BRjdcv7aQTvspZ8d3Pku_-jsjdyzinF8XM9G06XUPemo2A

 

What do you think of this and the other changes mentioned?

 

Your thread is opened 15 mins after the other one with the same topic of discussion,

Hence they were merged together...

 

Have a good day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,212 posts
7,642 battles

It's a 33 knot battlecruiser with 18 inch guns. It's as if WG have been possessed by the ghost of Jackie Fisher. 

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
745 posts
2,918 battles

AA sector reinforcement — 50 %, sector reinforcement and reinforcement shift time — 5 s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
1,343 posts
17,268 battles

If WG make her secondaries same to those of Massa then it could be interesting but if it it just Iowa class with 3x2 457mm then she doesn't look appealing at all.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
849 posts
6,744 battles
1 minute ago, fumtu said:

If WG make her secondaries same to those of Massa then it could be interesting but if it it just Iowa class with 3x2 457mm then she doesn't look appealing at all.

Agreed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
1,343 posts
17,268 battles
10 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

It's a 33 knot battlecruiser with 18 inch guns. It's as if WG have been possessed by the ghost of Jackie Fisher. 

 

Battlecruiser? It is a battleship not a battlecruiser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles
28 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

Even if it has 1.8 sigma, i still want it. GIB ME NAO

It has 2.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles
21 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

A tier 9 Gneisenau? 

Doesnt look too great.

 

Great news about the Conqueror citadel.

Gneisenau has torps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,216 posts
7,772 battles

So this is either a very obscure project or is just WG slapping a random hull with a rather obscure twin 18" mount from 1938

 

Spoiler

image0.jpg

 

3 minutos antes, fumtu dijo:

 

Battlecruiser? It is a battleship not a battlecruiser.

 

Well, we will have to see what levels of armor will this ship have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
402 posts
11,212 battles
57 minutes ago, peoplescavalry said:

It’s new to me, I think it has six 18” guns.

If only there is a post that explains in detail.... if only....

 

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Players
310 posts
6,964 battles
17 minutes ago, Seiranko said:

It has 2.0.

I know, i meant that id still want it even if it had 1.8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles
2 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

I know, i meant that id still want it even if it had 1.8

I see absolutely no reason to get this ship over Musashi, even with 2.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
512 posts
9,652 battles
31 minutes ago, fumtu said:

 

Battlecruiser? It is a battleship not a battlecruiser.

Is it?  Iowa class has more emphasis on speed than armour. I mean a 12" belt, for that displacement in 1944, is pretty darn weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×