Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sehales

ST, Arsenal update, improving the port and service record interface

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,645 posts
1,126 battles

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_0_8_2_1920x1080px_BLACK_Marlin.jpgWG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_0_8_2_1920x1080px_Stream_Dream_Camo.jpg

 

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary.

 

Starting with update 0.8.2 we're planning to alternate the introduction of the new permanent camouflages for Molybdenum or Copper. In 0.8.2 update Black will get the new permanent camouflage "Marlin" for

 

Molybdenum with the following bonuses:

-3% to detectability range.
+4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
+150% Experience per battle
+150% Free experience per battle
+150% Commander's experience per battle
-20% ship's post-battle service

 

Arsenal features new filters for searching ships: tiers, required resource, class, nation.

Also, Arsenal will be renamed to 'Armory'.

Added new camouflage Stream Dream for official stream giveaways:

-3% to detectability range.
+4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
+100% Free experience per battle
+20% Credits per battle

 

Noticeable changes for port's interface:

  • Banners in the left part of the screen are updated;
  • Account leveling progress will display as a banner for players that have not reached 15 account level;
  • Service Record updated and now displays the details about leveling rewards;
  • Distinctive Insignia menu moved from Service Record to the upper left part of the port screen;
  • Server info and online players counter moved to the main game menu opened by ESC button.

 

Updated interface will make it easier to understand the service record and all the possibilities available.

Edited by Sehales
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
7,713 posts
9,928 battles

Any news on improving the port UI's technical side to reduce lag, stuttering and freeze-ups, etc.?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,645 posts
1,126 battles
2 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

They just slowed down the transitions but it takes just as long to do anything in port. It's masking the problem, not improving it.

Did you try it out? I tried it myself on ST and PT and it gave me a big increase in performance, not just what you mentioned. But yes, there are these changes and there will be more changes (improvements) for the UI. Stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
7,713 posts
9,928 battles
3 minutes ago, Sehales said:

[...] and there will be more changes (improvements) for the UI.

Yay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,212 posts
16,499 battles
1 hour ago, Sehales said:

Black will get the new permanent camouflage "Marlin" for

 

Molybdenum with the following bonuses:

-3% to detectability range.
+4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
+150% Experience per battle
+150% Free experience per battle
+150% Commander's experience per battle
-10% ship's post-battle service

I'm not sure, but is this a joke or a mistake? There is already a better camouflage for the Black with -20% ship maintenance cost for 3 copper. Most Ranked veterans are likely to have it already. In addition, the new camouflage looks nice, but it doesn't have the wow effect of the Stalingrad camouflage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
[TTT]
Supertester
3,656 posts
14,099 battles
19 minutes ago, Jules_Papillon said:

wow effect of the Stalingrad camouflage.

also known as "the marriage cake camo".

But seriously, I'm wondering about this camo as well. Sitting on 4 copper and nothing to spend it on :(

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TEA]
Players
954 posts
4,253 battles
2 hours ago, Sehales said:

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_0_8_2_1920x1080px_BLACK_Marlin.jpgWG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_0_8_2_1920x1080px_Stream_Dream_Camo.jpg

 

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary.

 

Starting with update 0.8.2 we're planning to alternate the introduction of the new permanent camouflages for Molybdenum or Copper. In 0.8.2 update Black will get the new permanent camouflage "Marlin" for

 

Molybdenum with the following bonuses:

-3% to detectability range.
+4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
+150% Experience per battle
+150% Free experience per battle
+150% Commander's experience per battle
-10% ship's post-battle service

Arsenal features new filters for searching ships: tiers, required resource, class, nation.

Also, Arsenal will be renamed to 'Armory'.

Added new camouflage Stream Dream for official stream giveaways:

-3% to detectability range.
+4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
+100% Free experience per battle
+20% Credits per battle

 

Noticeable changes for port's interface:

  • Banners in the left part of the screen are updated;
  • Account leveling progress will display as a banner for players that have not reached 15 account level;
  • Service Record updated and now displays the details about leveling rewards;
  • Distinctive Insignia menu moved from Service Record to the upper left part of the port screen;
  • Server info and online players counter moved to the main game menu opened by ESC button.

 

Updated interface will make it easier to understand the service record and all the possibilities available.

I dont really mind these tweks to the UI you are making, but we all really want to know is. Wheres the god dang ships hal?

 

Alaska, Nebraska, Azuma, Puma, Yoshino and Wario: When you releasing em?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,288 posts
18,724 battles

just to name the elephant in the room: can haz simple black permacamo for uss black, at least like on the -b ships?:Smile_bajan2:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
849 posts
6,744 battles
15 hours ago, MrWastee said:

just to name the elephant in the room: can haz simple black permacamo for uss black, at least like on the -b ships?:Smile_bajan2:

I'd just like a historical permacamo, please.

 

Also, does anyone get the impression that the WG artists learned how to do 'fading' on camos for the French ships and just love putting it on everything now? :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,645 posts
1,126 battles
On 2/21/2019 at 12:32 PM, Jules_Papillon said:

I'm not sure, but is this a joke or a mistake? There is already a better camouflage for the Black with -20% ship maintenance cost for 3 copper. Most Ranked veterans are likely to have it already. In addition, the new camouflage looks nice, but it doesn't have the wow effect of the Stalingrad camouflage.

Yes, it was a mistake. Same stats as the other camouflage. (-20% on ship maintenance cost). Thanks for pointing it out.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
On 2/21/2019 at 3:55 PM, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

That camo for Black looks less interesting than her default permacamo.

The default one is not black enough :Smile-angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,422 posts
9,422 battles
On 2/22/2019 at 4:11 PM, Sehales said:

Yes, it was a mistake. Same stats as the other camouflage. (-20% on ship maintenance cost). Thanks for pointing it out.

 

So there already was a Copper camouflage for Black and now a Molybdenum camo for Black will be added.

 

Why are you guys not bringing camouflages for ships like Bourgogne instead, which do not have any special camouflages yet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,645 posts
1,126 battles
2 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

So there already was a Copper camouflage for Black and now a Molybdenum camo for Black will be added.

 

Why are you guys not bringing camouflages for ships like Bourgogne instead, which do not have any special camouflages yet ?

It is quite a new ship, so there wouldn't be many players who could get it yet. We can definitely add one as well, but let's give the older ships some love first. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,422 posts
9,422 battles
52 minutes ago, Sehales said:

It is quite a new ship, so there wouldn't be many players who could get it yet. We can definitely add one as well, but let's give the older ships some love first. ;)

 

To get that new Black camo, you have to achieve 90 wins in Typhoon League. Are you telling me, that people who have those 3x Molybdenum, cannot buy a Bourgogne? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,645 posts
1,126 battles
Just now, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

To get that new Black camo, you have to achieve 90 wins in Typhoon League. Are you telling me, that people who have those 3x Molybdenum, cannot buy a Bourgogne? 

I have never said so, maybe yes, maybe no. The fact is, it is definitely not the last camo we introduce. Quite some people got the Black and just because there is no camo for the Bourgogne, it doesn't mean that we won't add one in future. Just give it some time. I have no details or ETA though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2 posts
5,638 battles

Hi, 

 

Ive been looking for a place to post this but cannot find one better than here.

 

I would like to see an option in port to remove (demount) all flags from a ship with one click. Would this be possible instead of having to select each flag and demount it. It is the most time consuming thing in port i find.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×