Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EmilyKing

Invite-a-friend

3 comments in this topic

Question

[-URK-]
Players
181 posts
2,722 battles

So the invite-a-friend link says "we're preparing something new for you. stay tuned"

questions then are:

1) how soon? any ballpark figure?
2) if my friend wants to play now because i recommended the game to him can he download and play 1st and then receive the benefits when you guys eventually announce whatever it is and the system is working again?
3) if not, is not giving an alternative that works(such as the old invite-a-friend benefits) till you come up with a new system, going to discourage people from trying the game out when they want to, if not waiting loses them the benefits?
4) why is it when i click on the link to "open website of the game" it takes me to the russian site even though i access it from the eu site? that needs fixing.

thanks

2 answers to this question

Alpha Tester
23 posts
4,092 battles

My educated guess is that the system is currently broken. a friend of mine who used the referral link got himself to tier 6 yesterday and played his first battle. No Texas for him. He did get the Diana tough when he started.

On the russian page it shows that WG improved the reward a little, now you get a Warspite instead of the Texas.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
15,923 posts
11,172 battles
On 2/21/2019 at 3:11 AM, EmilyKing said:

So the invite-a-friend link says "we're preparing something new for you. stay tuned"

questions then are:

1) how soon? any ballpark figure?
2) if my friend wants to play now because i recommended the game to him can he download and play 1st and then receive the benefits when you guys eventually announce whatever it is and the system is working again?
3) if not, is not giving an alternative that works(such as the old invite-a-friend benefits) till you come up with a new system, going to discourage people from trying the game out when they want to, if not waiting loses them the benefits?
4) why is it when i click on the link to "open website of the game" it takes me to the russian site even though i access it from the eu site? that needs fixing.

thanks

New system is online.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this